PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to the Importers of PSOW

Spy
Sep 3, 2002, 10:51 PM
Dearest friends:

While I know that a great many of you have already had your 'cubes 'modded and are planning on recieving the import version OF PSO Ep. I & II, there is an equal number of us who are not importing, as shocking as that may sound.

I have a request to ask of you for those who are importing. When you post information about the game that could be considered 'spoiler' material, please give us a fair warning by put *Spoilers* or something equivelant in the topic title.

This will help to ensure a better gaming and information-sharing environment for us all.

Thank you in advance.
Your dearest friend,
Spy

Danger_Girl
Sep 3, 2002, 11:06 PM
Somehow when Spy says dearest friends, I just don't get the impression he's being sincere. I think what he's trying to say is "listen up, or i will be forced to cause blunt trama to your face and solarplexis".

I'm considering importing. I have trouble waiting for anything. And the idea of a large group of americans getting a head start is troubling, unless I am among those Americans.

But I imported version2 last time, and it was a big pain in the ass. I'm just too busy (lazy) to deal with that again. So I guess I'll be a good Dangergirl and wait for the American release. If they mess with the release date any more though, I'm importing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2002-09-03 21:09 ]</font>

Spy
Sep 3, 2002, 11:11 PM
On 2002-09-03 21:06, Danger_Girl wrote:
Somehow when Spy says dearest friends, I just don't get the impression he's being sincere. I think what he's trying to say is "listen up, or i will be forced to cause blunt trama to your face and solarplexis".

Not true. I like lotsa people on here... like 10 of em.

I'm considering importing. I have trouble waiting for anything. And the idea of a large group of americans getting a head start is troubling, unless I am among those Americans.

But I imported version2 last time, and it was a big pain in the ass. I'm just too busy (lazy) to deal with that again. So I guess I'll be a good Dangergirl and wait for the American release. If they mess with the release date any more though, I'm importing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2002-09-03 21:09 ]</font>

*sigh*

The point of this topic was not who is or is not importing, but just that I don't want people spoiling all the suprises ALA v.2 style.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Danger_Girl
Sep 4, 2002, 12:16 AM
I understood the topic of this thread. Hence, the reason I said I may be importing is to give you a heads up Spy. Cause if I DO import, rest assured I'll go through great lengths to ruin the experence for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2002-09-03 22:18 ]</font>

Spy
Sep 4, 2002, 12:23 AM
On 2002-09-03 22:16, Danger_Girl wrote:
I understood the topic of this thread. Hence, the reason I said I may be importing is to give you a heads up Spy. Cause if I DO import, rest assured I'll go through great lengths to ruin the experence for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2002-09-03 22:18 ]</font>

Awe. I love you too ^_^

But seriously. Ruin the experience for me and I may have to sick Samus upon your ass. Yes, Samus.

Parn
Sep 4, 2002, 12:31 AM
I'm importing, but to be honest, I really doubt I'll be visiting this board once I'm playing... heh.

Sedric
Sep 4, 2002, 02:08 AM
On 2002-09-03 22:31, Parn wrote:
I'm importing, but to be honest, I really doubt I'll be visiting this board once I'm playing... heh.

Ditto that for me too.

Cube
Sep 4, 2002, 01:34 PM
Well, at first I was going to import, but then I realised. There is going to be NO time at all for me to play the damn game. Just this month alone I have Star fox, Monkey Ball 2 (multiplayer 0wnage), Mario, Animal Crossings, and Turok. No way could I fit PSO into that agenda. So even though I imported last time (which was a hassle), I think Cube may just sit low and chill for a bit... and buy it with the rest of the americans...

Iew, how mainstream am I?!? The decisions im forced with... *sigh*

Shadow_Blade
Sep 4, 2002, 01:42 PM
I will inform people if i do talk about ep 1 & 2 with spoliers. I for one, if i didn't import, wouldnt want things to be spoiled (aka the ending) but then again, thats just me.

l337_h4xOr
Sep 4, 2002, 04:40 PM
I never considered PSO to be a game that contained spoilers. It had a poor story and 4 levels. I'll do my best to honor your request though.

Sedyne
Sep 4, 2002, 08:23 PM
Don't worry. I'll ruin the game for all of you.

jk

jonny-5
Sep 4, 2002, 08:31 PM
Cube your not importing?! NO! dang, another person I know importing bites the dust... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Spy
Sep 4, 2002, 09:44 PM
Many thanks to everyone who will advertise spoilers.

Cube
Sep 4, 2002, 09:47 PM
Eh, im not sure yet Johnny. There are just too many good games coming out this month to get PSO.. I mean, Animal Crossing alone will be taking up most of my time...

Whats your deal though? You still importing?

Rubesahl
Sep 4, 2002, 10:46 PM
I won't spoil anything that's for sure. I wouldn't like it if someone spoiled it to me if I were to wait. Yes I'm importing. I need a new GC game and it will be PSO.

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Sep 4, 2002, 10:56 PM
First off, I (like many of the people here on the boards) am Importing but I'm not sure if I'll be posting up to the minute info on the game.

As for the spoilers, I don't know about you but PSO doesn'y exactly have an in depth storyline. I don't think you can really spoil much in PSO.