PDA

View Full Version : i have a question...

SpYdEr_Dan
Sep 4, 2002, 12:07 PM
yea, i was a long time PSO player for a year and a half back in late December...

im just curious if anyone is willing to help me catch on up with how the game is going as of late.

if you actually want to, IM me...and lets hear the story.

thanks,
Dan

Spy
Sep 5, 2002, 01:02 AM
Uh... PSO on the GameCube is new...

RuneLateralus
Sep 5, 2002, 02:12 AM
*stares blankly for a little bit to offer a comical sarcastic response*

It's a ring toss game! (ah, the Simpsons quotes never fail...)

ABDUR101
Sep 5, 2002, 03:30 AM
..wait..Dan, do you mean PSO Vers 1 or 2 for the DC, how have they changed since you last played, or are you referring to the new system released, such as X-box and GC.

..or are you referring to the PC release?

I'll get back to you later today after you give a specific answer, because right now, it's rather, broad..and thats...*twitch* thats just too much to explain. =

Spy
Sep 5, 2002, 01:07 PM
Actually I recommend reading the first 5 pages of posts on the general forum. And then there's always the PHP-Puke newspage that has lots of details. You might also want to check out Ah King's PSO site. I could give you the link, but really, what would the fun be in that?

SpYdEr_Dan
Sep 8, 2002, 02:45 AM
im just curious because im wondering if its worth it to renew my old HL just to jump back on to see old friends.

i mean, i still have friends who play this game actively and i was wondering about all the cheating and hacking that was going around.

that and if its worth it to get the game for GC or should i wait for FFXI.

curious i am http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ABDUR101
Sep 8, 2002, 02:53 AM
Well if you know people who still play and you trust them, then sure it's worth it. But also, you just have to be more careful.

Not sure how many hacking bishes are on the servers anymore, since most lobbies are barren.

I'll say yeah GC PSO is worth getting, and that I'm undecided in getting either X-box or GC version.

If I decide on the GC version, I'll have to get a GC and all of those nice accessories just for PSO >_>

Reef
Sep 8, 2002, 04:11 AM
DAN! YOU LIL MAN -censore- RENEW!RENEW!GC!GC! AHAHAHA.sry..talk to you soon on aim

SpYdEr_Dan
Sep 8, 2002, 10:20 AM
im only hesitant because i know the game is still the game ol 4 levels and thats it...keep in mind the highest i acheived was level 113 i believe with my HUmar...and i never fought ultimate DF.

i dont know...if i didnt have to buy the licence id do it in a instant ^_^; *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Ness
Sep 8, 2002, 10:35 AM
I would definitly get GC PSO becaue it's going to have a ecound episode with new rares and levels. It will have broadband support and offline multiplayer.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2002, 05:01 PM
Beating DF on Ultimate yields nothing really.
Just a sense of accomplishment, especially if its offline by yourself with no "galaxy gay" codes or fake items. Beating it with help is great though since you have three other people to watch your back unless they are weaker than you are by level or whatnot. I beat Ult DF with a team first then recently on my own. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The *GG*s or Galaxy Gays are a cheating PSO clan so if you cheat, you are just the same as them! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SpYdEr_Dan
Sep 18, 2002, 01:06 PM
ahh, the truth has been revealed.

thanks for the word on that *thumbs up*