PDA

View Full Version : These Jamster, cell phone whtevr u call it commercials

InfinityXXX
Oct 20, 2005, 05:37 PM
Is it me or is anyone else getting annoyed by these cell phone commercials. I'm not talking about the commercials advertising the actual cell phone but the commercials where its "text **** to get this hot song/girl/joke etc".

These commercials,for some reason, remind me of spyware. They are annoying and are stupid. When I first came across them it was on MTV and it was by Jamster. They were advertising these ringtones that were song by specific animals.(there was a baby chicken and rhino".

The ones advertising the music are ok but the ones that I hate are the ones that want you to buy Jokes or talk to Girls.

First of all, who the hell would actually spend their to recieve a damn joke thats 9 times out of 10, will be corny as hell. Its like 1 dollar for a joke.(i might be wrong but thats the price I make out in the tiny letters at the bottom of the screen) If your that in need for a joke you can go on the internet or go to the library and get a joke book.

Then theres the ads that says "Text **** to talk to Foxy Veronica or Boosom Betsy or Hot Whore.

Now I these girls are good eye candy but I'll be damned that in these commercials these girls look so hoish/slutish. Not only that but around 10 p.m they start playing these commercials and the girls gone wild commercials back to back to back to back. Its to the point where I just wanna punch my tv.

Scrub
Oct 20, 2005, 06:45 PM
The thing that makes me wonder is, who the fuck is buying that kind of stuff. A lot of people must for the amount of commercials there are.

Haha, and on the Girls Gone Wild commercials, I'm afraid to fall asleep watching Comedy Central or something, cuz I dont need my gramma getting up in the middle of the night, seeing my TV is on, then think I was watching that disgusting trash. -,-,

geewj
Oct 21, 2005, 02:46 PM
On 2005-10-20 16:45, GreyPhantasm wrote:
The thing that makes me wonder is, who the fuck is buying that kind of stuff. A lot of people must for the amount of commercials there are.

Yeah, thats the funny thing about it. The reason companies do it is because it works. Even if it's a little, they still work enough to justify the cost of advertising it. Makes you wonder about people.