PDA

View Full Version : decemeber......

sai-lou-fu
Sep 4, 2002, 01:06 PM
i have heard certain rumours i don't want to believe, but is it true that all of the pso dc servers r going to be taken off when gc pso comes out. if this is not true, then thats good, but if it is, then i'll definatly have to get pso on gc

Shadow_Blade
Sep 4, 2002, 01:44 PM
They are just rumours but i think its highly likely. Anyways, we will only know for sure when something happens.

PlatinumGame
Sep 4, 2002, 05:12 PM
Ya...thats just a rumor. The real scheduled month is *******..... _-_

Edit: Removed because ST might find out that I have been spyin' on em.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatinumGame on 2002-09-04 18:47 ]</font>

Brus
Sep 4, 2002, 08:33 PM
I'm not too sure about that. I'm just thinking about how sega said they might re-release the DC BBA in DEC. I don't see why they'd bring that out if they just took down all the servers anyway.

Cube
Sep 4, 2002, 10:14 PM
well they cant be up forevor. =/

My guess.. January. After the christmas rush. Who cares though, you have the Gamecube version to play!

Wewt
Sep 4, 2002, 10:33 PM
Ah but you'll have to cater for the people that can't buy GameCube PSO domestically...

Living in the UK sucks for games, at least we got Shenmue 2 and er Metropolis Street Racer early... it still sucks...

nosaJ
Sep 5, 2002, 11:58 AM
That really sux. What about other online games for the DC?

Ness
Sep 5, 2002, 03:32 PM
I could care less about what happens to the Dreamcast. I sold my ine Dec. 2001 and I stopped playing PSO a month before.