PDA

View Full Version : Oh blah..

Mystil
Oct 20, 2005, 06:20 PM
Ok so after running around on the sega servers after leaving [insert something I can't say on the boards here], I've finally given in.

There is no way in hell I can get 200 online, let alone play a game lol. I had got a couple of PMs from people who wanted to..but nooooooo I had to be on the other server(let's call it other ok? ^_^)convinced that everything was going to be better.

Blah...bye bye HL. Aint going back to BB, no siry, not going through that hell again. PSU shall takes it's sweet time getting here but I hope old PSO crap don't follow players and make even that game dull as a desert.

Uh..lobby whoring..that is highly contagious..and a bad bad playing habit yep.

Skorpius
Oct 21, 2005, 05:08 PM
You'll find out that PSO is not the world.
Not getting 200 is not the end of it.
Playing other games won't make life stop.

Mystil
Oct 26, 2005, 10:54 AM
I play FFXI and I'm a lv70 WHM. Yes there are other games out there. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif But PSO is funner and better than pretty much any MMO out right now.

It's no big deal, PSU is coming.

Skuda
Oct 26, 2005, 10:57 AM
On 2005-10-26 08:54, Silhouette wrote:
It's no big deal, PSU is coming.

That's the Spirit!

Blue-Hawk
Oct 27, 2005, 10:27 AM
Heh, I gave up PSO last Martch. Never got a lv 200 either. Like the others said, it's not the end of the world that you never had a lv 200. It's just a game, that's all. Games come and games go, but nothing can replace a life.

Now for me to find a life........