PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Varaha

Drakor
Oct 20, 2005, 08:56 PM
i am making a life sized Varaha mag. can some one send me a high-rez pic? i wana get as much detail as possible. thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drakor on 2005-10-21 06:27 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Oct 20, 2005, 08:58 PM
While I don't have a picture of that I do have two suggestions.

First, I would strongly suggest not giving out your email, especially in full format, for just anyone (or anything) to use.

Second, this really belongs in Mag, Quest, and Section ID area.

Skuda
Oct 20, 2005, 09:01 PM
On 2005-10-20 18:58, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
Second, this really belongs in Mag, Quest, and Section ID area.

I'm thinking Fanwork would work aswell.

Ancient
Oct 20, 2005, 10:49 PM
Here ya go, I've got a handy dandy PSO artbook. Its straight from ST so I guess it doesnt get more official than that. Sorry the actual image was close to the spine of the book so I couldnt get a perfect scan, but whats there is enough to work from I think.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/MSD3000/Varahafavor.jpg

Drakor
Oct 21, 2005, 08:26 AM
wow thanks for the pic. yeah about the email thing, i'll just block any who spam. that pic will be a big help thanks. (google only has like 100 X 100 rez shots)

Ryna
Oct 21, 2005, 10:45 AM
Since the user is going to construct a physical representation of a Varaha, this is more of a Fan Works topic.

In regards to giving out your email address, that is a personal decision, but I would strongly recommend using the Private Message system for this sort of thing.

Also, you may want to make a topic in the Mag, Quest, Item, and Section ID forum asking for a high-res Blue Burst screenshot of a Varaha.