PDA

View Full Version : Going to make new char, need some opinions

dekar
Sep 4, 2002, 07:29 PM
ok, so i'm gonna make another char, but i don't know what one. help out a bored fool, will ya?

ok, i'm not making another HUcast, just cause i already have one and that's enough. now, i have Nori, and i don't really want another Racaseal, unless someone suggests a good id or something. but, anyhoo, the only 2 i WILL NOT make are FOmarl and HUcast, otherwise, the range is open.

suggest what char you think i should make, what id and class, and why. i just wanna get you guy's opinions before i make one, just for kicks, i guess.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 4, 2002, 07:43 PM
HUmar all the way.
Unbalanced really with full techs and higher ATP/HP than all but HUcast(which doesn't get the bonus of Resta/Shifta/Zalure). The only thing I can think of that would be somewhat better is a HUcast w/final stats or highermost leveled FOrce with like lv 30 or near 30 Shifta/Zalure.

If its v2 than HUmar is the best bet to finish the whole regular game including Ultimate on your own.

Plus if you are a human-male than the character fits. Unless you don't look anything like the guy in the boogie-board suit with the anime inspired hair.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 4, 2002, 07:51 PM
Oh for ID anything but REDRIA for a HUmar or HUnter unless you prefer a good chance to find RED weapons(like Daggers) over a better chance of finding a good % IMPERIAL PICK(which rules over all your other weapons once you get a good one). IMPERIAL PICK is a Partisan type weapon which is multi-hit and has a huge burst of ATA meaning Hard/Hard/Hard combos are many!

Also HUnters get the unfair advantage of two multi-hit animation weapons, I mean Sword and Partisan; not slicer or mech guns. While RAngers get one(don't know of any easy to find/good use v2 shots at all), and FOrces zero.

dekar
Sep 5, 2002, 04:46 PM
hmm, i have a HUmar at the moment, really good atp, but really really bad mst and ata.
i like 'em, and just to clear this up, HAYABUSA, i'm human-female, aka HUnewerle:P
prolly gonna make the HUmar, but now, the best id. bluefull makes me find lots of swords and magic for some reason, and really bad %, all minuses. but, hmm, dekar used to be a whitill, and he found diddle. so, basically, i don't want ANOTHER oran unless necessary.

your opinions again? X_X