PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are importing Episode I & II?

Rune
Sep 4, 2002, 10:38 PM
Just a quick question to see how many of you are going to be importing PSO Episode I & II. I wanna get a figure for how many English-speaking players there will be on the servers.

Cube
Sep 5, 2002, 08:08 AM
This has been asked so many times most people arent even going to look at these boards heh. But Im gona say about 25% of the people on these boards are importing. Max.

Crushinator
Sep 5, 2002, 09:53 AM
I'm gonna be all over this game, like yellow on a rappy.

Yosho
Sep 5, 2002, 09:58 AM
Count me in, I'm importing, most of us are http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Neogame2
Sep 5, 2002, 10:05 AM
What benefits are there for importing?

neko-chan
Sep 5, 2002, 10:18 AM
We can get the game in September, instead of waiting for the USA release, scheduled for Ocotber.

Oh... and yes, I'm waiting for my import copy of GCN PSO ^_^;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-09-05 08:19 ]</font>

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Sep 5, 2002, 10:45 AM
I'm also importing. Although I wont be playing online until the broadband adapter is released. So basicaly I'll be exploring and lvling up in the offline mode.

Is anyone else going to do this, or is everyone going to gone with dail up?

Shadow_Blade
Sep 5, 2002, 01:44 PM
Yea, im importing. Guess i will be subejected to use dial up intill the bba is out.

neko-chan
Sep 5, 2002, 01:47 PM
I'll do like Javier. I'll wait the BBA but I'll probably try the online gameplay a couple of times, using the normal GameCube modem... >_>

Ian D
Sep 5, 2002, 03:39 PM
I'm not importing... I thought about it, but I would be too busy with soccer and school to play it and since my soccer season ends in late October it should be perfect timing for PSO Episode I & II to come out.

DROID8
Sep 6, 2002, 04:10 AM
I want to import it, but I don't know if I can play online, because I live in Holland.
I will have to switch my GameCube and get a BBA.