PDA

View Full Version : fonewm + gal gryphon = ???

plasmacutter
Oct 25, 2005, 08:15 AM
Considering i used vh seabed to level my chars so far, and gal did some 25% damage to my lvl 141 fonewm i thought i'd ask for input from fellow fonewm players who have experience with the ultimate version, since i'll soon have to take him on and the on site guide speaks of HUNTERS getting killed in one hit.

I know my friend got past him with a fonewearl at 130, but i have no clue how difficult it was for him,so.. anyone willing to pour forth wisdom on this daunting task is invited to speak.

Hrith
Oct 25, 2005, 08:41 AM
Offline?

Lv 141 vs Offline Gal Gryphon might be boring to you.

Use Gizonde, it will die too fast to kill you.

If its ground wave attack kills you (I truly doubt that), use some God/HP units, or just stay away from its front feet.

Shock is the only status ailment it can inflict, but that does not happen often.

Online, that may be MUCH more of a problem, since no technique will potently damage it, his attacks are much more powerful, and his HP is a lot higher.

Online, get help from a Hunter or a Ranger.

adamgnome104
Oct 25, 2005, 10:00 AM
I always died with my FOnewm at Gal Gryphon.

But that's becuase I suck at the game. >__<

EphekZ
Oct 25, 2005, 03:36 PM
use this guide to make sure

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=998

Peace

bahibity
Nov 16, 2005, 03:54 PM
i died a couple of times at the gryphon but i beat him around lv 107 i raped him with gizonde and kept my distance (it was a pretty long fight but fun none th less)

Ryna
Nov 16, 2005, 04:03 PM
On 2005-11-16 12:54, bahibity wrote:
i died a couple of times at the gryphon but i beat him around lv 107 i raped him with gizonde and kept my distance (it was a pretty long fight but fun none th less)

Replying to a thread whose last post is older than 14 days is considered bumping in this forum. Please refrain from bumping since it usually only serves to clutter up the forum.