PDA

View Full Version : XB-Quest: When does Pioneer Halloween come out for PSOX?

mitchm
Oct 26, 2005, 01:22 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly when the Quest Pioneer Halloween is available on the XBOX servers. I have checked very recently and haven't been able to play it... Also if anyone has info on the other holiday quests and when they come out for xbox that would help me out. Thanks.

Ryna
Oct 26, 2005, 01:49 PM
I haven't seen any official announcements yet, so it is unknown at this time if/when the Halloween decorations will be uploaded.

mitchm
Oct 26, 2005, 02:08 PM
Ok thanks for the reply. I really hope they do come up soon though. I want to find a Jack-O-Lantern! lol.

tag888
Oct 26, 2005, 04:31 PM
Most likely it will start at Halloween night and go until late november. I pray they haven't forgotten about updating us though... that would suck

Delfi
Oct 26, 2005, 05:52 PM
On xbox EU version i am hoping/guessing that they will most likely put in the halloween stuff on October 30th - this is when they take down the autumn trees in the lobby.

mitchm
Oct 26, 2005, 10:35 PM
Yea that was when I thought they were going to make the change also... I wasn't to sure though. They better not forget about us!

WorldAtWar
Oct 28, 2005, 02:58 AM
I really hope they dont forget about us!

Why does GC get to have all the fun..... "sigh"

Urban_Pirate
Nov 3, 2005, 11:10 PM
october 30th to november 30th

kevlar_pso
Nov 5, 2005, 11:29 PM
If for some strange reason, you check here before in the game, Yes all the Halloween stuff is up. You can get a Jack O Lanturn a lot quicker by doin the Hallo Quest and trading cakes. I still wanna find me a Hallow Rappy tho. . . .