PDA

View Full Version : s-rank j-blade info and pics

MagnaKireek
Oct 26, 2005, 06:09 PM
show me s-rank j-blade pics or tell me info on it alos can you get it on PSO plus From Challenge mode also can RAmar's use it

Hrith
Oct 26, 2005, 06:14 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2128

S-Rank J-Blade was renamed S-Rank Katana on Gamecube, Xbox and Blue Burst, it looks exactly like Orotiagito, and can only be equipped by hunters.

Neith
Oct 26, 2005, 06:15 PM
A little off-topic, but did anyone know what the 'J' in J-Blade, and J-sword means? I've heard it means Japanese, but 'Sealed Japanese Sword' doesn't sound right at all >_>

And I didn't realise at all the J-Blade was now the S-Rank Katana =O

Skorpius
Oct 26, 2005, 06:16 PM
Wow, Kef, you're pretty quick in getting that info. I bet it's easy to go into the item database and look for the item you want to know about. I should try it some day.

Hrith
Oct 26, 2005, 06:17 PM
On 2005-10-26 16:16, Skorpius wrote:
Wow, Kef, you're pretty quick in getting that info. I bet it's easy to go into the item database and look for the item you want to know about. I should try it some day.XD

Tycho
Oct 27, 2005, 05:05 AM
On 2005-10-26 16:16, Skorpius wrote:
Wow, Kef, you're pretty quick in getting that info. I bet it's easy to go into the item database and look for the item you want to know about. I should try it some day.

Yes, isn't it? :p
I think everyone should do that.

Rion772
Oct 27, 2005, 05:05 AM
Gee golly wiz mister you should totally try it someday, that database sure is useful.

Ryna
Oct 27, 2005, 07:57 AM
The S-Rank J-Blade on PSO Plus can only be obtained from online Episode 2 challenge mode. Use the link Kef provided to see its pictures and stats. Also, RAmars cannot use it.

Anyways, this thread has served its purpose, so I am going to lock it. To everyone else, it would be best if you politely directed people to the Item Database. It is rude and unnecessary to have four sarcastic replies.