PDA

View Full Version : Hit Question and Excavation

Retfil
Oct 27, 2005, 07:26 PM
Hey people, I got 2 questions...

First: What Hit % really means? Some people explained me but I'm still not sure.

Second: I want to make some excavations to add as information for PSOW, but, how can I submit my results after I do it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retfil on 2005-10-27 17:29 ]</font>

Tact
Oct 27, 2005, 07:29 PM
1 point of Hit=One point of extra ATA for that weapon.

If, say, for example, a Handgun has 30 ATA (probably wrong, but for the example's sake...). If I somehow found a Handgun with 100 Hit, the Handgun would have 130 ATA.

Tycho
Oct 28, 2005, 03:00 AM
On 2005-10-27 17:26, Retfil wrote:
I want to make some excavations to add as information for PSOW, but, how can I submit my results after I do it?

About the excavations; they'd most likely just leave it in the message boards. Excavations would only be useful for episode 4 though (and for Tollaws), because just about all the other information had been taken from game data anyway.
If people request to have them added to PSOW's excavation section (I think there used to be an excavation thread not too long ago, if people would use it sufficiently they might sticky it), Ryna may do so.
If you want to know for what drops it would be useful to do excavations on; it's anything that has not been narrowed down to a single drop rate in these charts (http://www.tychopso.oddigytitanium.com/DropCharts.php).

aclors
Oct 28, 2005, 06:01 AM
On 2005-10-27 17:29, Tact wrote:
1 point of Hit=One point of extra ATA for that weapon.

If, say, for example, a Handgun has 30 ATA (probably wrong, but for the example's sake...). If I somehow found a Handgun with 100 Hit, the Handgun would have 130 ATA.

You sure about that? I though the Hit% was a percent of the wep's ATA. Using your example, the Handgun with 100% would have 60 ATA. Is that right or is Tact right?

Saffran
Oct 28, 2005, 06:26 AM
Tact is right.

Ryna
Oct 28, 2005, 08:08 AM
Visit this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=101907&forum=7) to post your excavation results and to see the format that PSOW uses.