PDA

View Full Version : PSOW battle mode (v0id anyone?)

azjazo
Oct 28, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hi everyone, I'm at work in the office and... I dont have so much work to do, so I started wondered about kura and oni post, where they draw other's people charas, so I think "why dont take this a little step further???" and I come tho think "mh, V0id its a great concept, but you have to make a new chara, so... this is my point:

lets battle!!

what did I say? ok, you take your chara(s) and challege other people chara(s) into a fight, then we either make a comic, a fanfic, or a single frame cool pic, of the charas involved fighting, then we could vote or something and declare a winner, or something like that

yah, we can put some rules, comes to my mind that your char lvl will be caped at 80 es an example, you can't have more than 2 mags, lets pretend that reverser doesnt exist or only works to cure KO'd people but not dead ppl, techs lvl count in total cant be more taht... let say... well, I think I'll explain better for each class

note: all class restrictions of the ep 1&2 gameplay in tech lvl, equipment etc are applied

lvl cap 70 : self explanatory, if you wanna have more than 1 chara, then try to not have any of your multiple charas in the cap lvl line

mags: 2 at much, lets prettend that you care about your mag and dont have a farm http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

guide:
tech count: distribute this points in the tech lvls (example, 45 ponts and i can have foie, zonde, barta at lvl 15 each, or 5 each and 5 each of the other ra, gi techs)
weapons: you can define what kind of weapons you chara will be using, and you can have ony 1 rare below 10 stars
tech cap: tech can't be higger thant this lvl

Humar
tech count: 45
weapons: 3(1 rare *<10)
tech cap: 12

Hunewearl
tech count: 50
weapons: 3(1 rare *<9)
tech cap: 15

Hucast
weapons: 4(2 rare *<10 or 1 rare *=11)
traps count: 3

Hucaseal
weapons: 4(2 rare *<10 or 1 rare *=11)
traps count: 3

Ramar

Ramarl

Racast
weapons: 3(2 rare *<10 or 1 rare *=11)
trap count: 5

Racaseal
weapons: 3(2 rare *<10 or 1 rare *=11)
trap count: 5

Fomar
tech count: 60
tech cap: 20

Fomarl
tech count: 60
tech cap: 20

Fonewman
tech count: 70
weapons: 2(1 rare *<9)
tech cap: 23

Fonewearl
tech count: 70
weapons: 2(1 rare *<9)
tech cap: 23

sooo, tell me if you're on it, or if you have some suggestions to complement this "battle mode", maybhe the admins can help a little and let us have some kind of tournament and win prizes... just wondering...

Sayara
Oct 28, 2005, 04:47 PM
Voting + psow = No Good.

Popularity contest ensured. GUARENTEED.

Plus, we AGAIN have little artists. So it'll just fizzle out anyway,

Good concept though.

azjazo
Oct 28, 2005, 05:05 PM
mh... indeed...

*sight*

well then maybe just for fun, anyone can then make a battle whint the poster charas, like a roleplaying PSO, starting to make some kind of fic, but not that strict, yust post charas, then you can one people charas whit his/her permisson and make a fanfic/fanart/fancomic/fancartoon (you get the point) and most likely the other person then will wanna do some thing similar to another chara(s), only posting charas of people that can actually make some of this media fanstuff, not just requests, and for the voting and all that crap... maybe it'll e nice to give some "random" prizes (avatars and other minnor tings) to all artist, at least, a section for thist fanstuff in the main site

just don't be pesimistic, lets find some way to move the artist spirit here!!! (its a FANWORKS section after all eh?)

Dre_o
Oct 28, 2005, 05:27 PM
Oni an I have been thinking of stuff like this for a while now and we have NEVER though of a really good one and besides, I agree with Tingle, pso+voting= no good. But if for some reason you'd like to hear some of our out there ideas, PM me.

Kura-X
Oct 28, 2005, 11:14 PM
even still thats waaay too complicated. Void has no restrictions on thier characters, so we can be as creative as we want. Placing rules and such stunts creativity anyways.

But if you really wanted to battle, why don't you just ask for an art trade with someone where you have both your characters fighting within the pic, with no voting attached?

CherryLunar
Oct 29, 2005, 11:44 AM
I'd be more than happy to compete in one of these when I get my computer up and running in the next few weeks. Sounds like it'd be fun. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

darthsaber9x9
Oct 29, 2005, 02:44 PM
can you even get rares with less than 9*'s?

Ansatsu
Oct 30, 2005, 02:37 PM
ill draw one if i have time... prolly wont... lol ill do it im my anime class now that i think about it