PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Question

Retfil
Oct 29, 2005, 02:04 PM
Hi, I really need to know that:
If I'm already with Maxed Stats (thanks to Mag and Units) and get a Level... I'm not going to pass this stats I know, but I'm going to lose stats permanently? Or I'm going to recover the stats by getting more points in the next levels?
Im asking that because I just leveled without noticing that I was already with Gold Stats on my RAmar Lv 109... And now, I compared Base Atk with PSO Character Manager and I'm point weaker than I should be...

Please Answer people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retfil on 2005-10-29 12:04 ]</font>

Dhylec
Oct 29, 2005, 02:27 PM
Retfil wrote:
I'm not going to pass this stats I know, but I'm going to lose stats permanently? Or I'm going to recover the stats by getting more points in the next levels?
Im asking that because I just leveled without noticing that I was already with Gold Stats on my RAmar Lv 109...

Well, it's quite something if you can max out your char at lv107.
As for your concern, Sega is cruel when it somes to item drops, but not to the point of resetting your stats when you lev up. Rest at easy.

Retfil
Oct 29, 2005, 02:36 PM
Yea, I just recovered the stat (I think) on the next Lv up (to 110).
Now me and PSO Character are the same, and LV 110 is not estimate but precise statistcs so... I think I'm safe http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

whiteninja
Oct 29, 2005, 06:06 PM
You probably maxed the ATP, right? At 249?

That just means the next level you will still gain the ATA that you would normally get (it doesn't get added to a different level up), but that does affect the stat until you take off the maxing equipment.

Let's use an example with numbers that I know are off, but that's why it's an example:
- Your Ramar is level 109, he has 160 ATA without any equipment
- You equip him with God/Arms and a mag, ATA maxes out
- You level up to 110, and gain 5 ATA (that's absurd, I know... I said example)
- If you remove all the equipment, your ATA will be 165
- The 5 ATA would not be saved up until level 111 and then given to you in a larger amount
- You gain the stat, it just doesn't affect it as long as you have maxing equipment

Dana
Oct 29, 2005, 06:14 PM
On 2005-10-29 16:06, whiteninja wrote:
You probably maxed the ATP, right? At 249?

That just means the next level you will still gain the ATA that you would normally get (it doesn't get added to a different level up), but that does affect the stat until you take off the maxing equipment.

Let's use an example with numbers that I know are off, but that's why it's an example:
- Your Ramar is level 109, he has 160 ATA without any equipment
- You equip him with God/Arms and a mag, ATA maxes out
- You level up to 110, and gain 5 ATA (that's absurd, I know... I said example)
- If you remove all the equipment, your ATA will be 165
- The 5 ATA would not be saved up until level 111 and then given to you in a larger amount
- You gain the stat, it just doesn't affect it as long as you have maxing equipment

ATP-249?
ata i think you mean.

If a stat is gained after it's been maxed it is cut off, and are all others below.

If you max a RAmarls ATP at LV 190(with god/pow) and then at 200 take it off you will have 1095 atp.
it is lost at the gain of a level.
also i think stats maxed with units behave oddly.

take my HUcasts luck for example. I used God/luck(that maxed him) then if i used L&K combat to boosy it over 10 and then it would be 90-30 at 60. But if i reequipe all then took off in different order it would be different.(thats too confusing)
Try Danas ATP. MAxed at 1145 with god/power.
When i take of the god power it's 1095 which is lower than uit should be. so i put the God/power back on then take off the mag first and then the unit, re equip the mag and it's back to 1113(what it should be)

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif thats all confusing