PDA

View Full Version : Hershey is evil...

Sharkyland
Nov 1, 2005, 01:21 AM
Coffee flavored Kit Kat...
Mocha Almond Chocolate...
Cappuicino Caramel...

I HATE YOU HERSHEY. I have a weakness for coffee flavored chocolate. Now I have a good chance of being a diabetic :/

Must... resist...

-breaks down-

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 1, 2005, 03:53 AM
I ate almost a whole bag by myself(but not in one sitting, heh) of those Caramel filled kisses once.

Those things are addicting, like Orange Tic Tacs. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I was trying them for the first time as they were new at the time. It was too hard to resist that craving for just one more.

Solstis
Nov 1, 2005, 03:46 PM
Oh no... Starbucks Coffee Icecream was already bad enough.

WHY!!! WHY!?!?!?

I have a feeling that I'm just a step away from becoming obese/diabetic every day. My cravings are strong...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-11-01 12:47 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Nov 1, 2005, 06:19 PM
Coffee flavored Kit Kats?!
WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE?!

*Shrugs and goes in a vain search for them*

InfinityXXX
Nov 1, 2005, 06:34 PM
Wow I haven't heard of those but they sound good? I'ma sucker for coffe, capuccino, or candy that holds these flavors. Last year my spanish teacher had a bunch of boxes of cappucino and mocha flavored suckers that she would sell for 25 cents but one day she told everyone in my class that they were free and EVERYONE went crazy for them.

(7 boxes of cappucino and mocha flavored candy were gone in 7 minutes http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)

Edit: Oh, yeah, Starbucks is the devil and I advise everyone to stay away from it or you will be hooked on it for life.

(Like a crack head, you'll be feenin for it in the morning, day and night.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-11-01 15:35 ]</font>

Wyndham
Nov 1, 2005, 07:07 PM
On 2005-10-31 22:21, Sharkyland wrote:
Hershey is evil...

why do you think i approve of my little brother investing in the company?
they find your weaknesses and exploit them to no end.
i'm also addicted to orange tictacs.

Sharkyland
Nov 1, 2005, 09:43 PM
On 2005-11-01 15:19, Blue-Hawk wrote:
Coffee flavored Kit Kats?!
WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE?!

*Shrugs and goes in a vain search for them*

Rite-Aid, 7-11, Eckerd, Walgreens?

SpikeOtacon
Nov 1, 2005, 09:50 PM
Based on my visit to Hershey park last summer, I can help reassure you that Hershey is a Communist front.

REJ-
Nov 3, 2005, 12:03 PM
I eat tons of candy, and I'm damn healthy. If you're afraid of becoming obese/diabetic, then do this:

Give 2-5 of your freinds a bunch of candy and make sure they are spread out around a few blocks of the town. Run to your firs friend's house and pick up 2 bars. Eat them along the way to the next friend's house to pick up 2 more. Make sure you are at least jogging. You'll get lots of excersise and satisfy your craving, plus the running burns the sugars in your body so you won't be diabetic.

It works for losing weight too!

navci
Nov 3, 2005, 02:01 PM
Self-control ftw! Come on.
Don't blame candy company, blame yourself for lack of self-control.

Now. I am a big sweets fan, most people know that. I had a bag of ginormous extra awesomely delicious chocolate in front of me at work last night. I was bored and it was slow. It was really tempting to just chow them all down.

I only ate 2.
I am very proud. :>