PDA

View Full Version : Story for the Sig

Sayara
Nov 2, 2005, 12:19 AM
Got the title, why not the sig.

My current sig, is to appreciate the "Ele-Goth" song in Pop'n Music [the keel].

Whatabout you folks?

Skuda
Nov 2, 2005, 12:20 AM
mine is my baracuda logo for Kuda Labs.

I'm contemplating putting it on a shirt

Lenard
Nov 2, 2005, 12:24 AM
its how i see the world, u gotta have a viw of yourself, i dont know you just gotta i also feel its true, i usually am at least partially correct except in biology because i dont try and i really should, damn i would do so much better.

sorry for the above extremely incoherent statement above, i was tired when i tried writing it. what the first half was meant to say was you have to have a high view of yourself, for no good reason at all. i also feel this is characteristic of me.......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lenard on 2005-11-02 16:03 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Nov 2, 2005, 12:54 AM
Mine is just a bit of defacement of a national hero. People tend to look at the founding fathers as larger than life wise old men.. and that's simply not quite the case. Benjamin Franklin (A man I admire a lot) was a rather raunchy and rambunctious individual. He had a certain perdeliction for fart jokes as well.

The original saying (a Spanish saying, btw) reads.. "Those who live upon hope, die hungry." Adding his own humourous twist to it, Franklin wrote in the Poor Richard's Almanac "Those who live upon hope, die farting." I've been unable to find the context of that quote, but have happened upon many other humorous stories by him. One, a letter to the Royal Academy of Brussels suggeting that they undertake a serious study of the human fart.

The other.. being an essay on the joys of loving (in a sexual way) "older women". And no.. I don't mean women in their 40's and 50's. o_O I may end up taking a sig from that one too.

Kuea
Nov 2, 2005, 02:36 AM
>.>

I forgot what my sig was so I'm posting this message so I can check the topic, see what it is, then tell you guys about it

~edit~

and apparently I don't have a sig!

( boy was this pointless for me then )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuea on 2005-11-01 23:37 ]</font>

Larian
Nov 2, 2005, 03:05 AM
My Sig was my updated Omega Hour sig...to go with the new theme there. I guess I was lazy and just slapped it on here too! =/ And Guilmon...Well, I like Guilmon! =D

Skorpius
Nov 2, 2005, 03:31 AM
A character image, with usefull links that people probably never click. ;P

There isn't much to say about my sig, except that I made the banner myself, I guess.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-11-02 00:31 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Nov 2, 2005, 04:56 AM
I couldnt make a decent Sig, thats the excuse for my one. I would see all these amazing Sig's on the boards and anything I tried to throw together in Paint Shop Pro kinda looked like ass. In the end I thought I would take a small swipe at myself with a plain, no nonsense sig. 'If This Was a Good Sig, It Would Be More Interesting'. If it was really good, it would.

And as a side note, the Character in the Sig is Angry Paul from 'Weebl and Bob'. I had been known to rant a lot at college for comedic effect, and it just seemed appropriate. The Sig is also still hosted by gypsy. Ive got to find out what happened to him.

PJ
Nov 2, 2005, 07:35 AM
The BB FOnewearl is cool.

Plus, my challenge times, but I haven't updated that in ages (Or even run a challenge run, I'll need to, I've still got SRanks to get)

CupOfCoffee
Nov 2, 2005, 07:58 AM
The girl in my sig is Shirley Manson, the one who wrote and sang "Cup of Coffee." It seemed appropriate enough.

Dre_o
Nov 2, 2005, 08:16 AM
I like stick figure combat. My friend made this for me. I don't necessacerly support it's ideas. But it's still funny.

astuarlen
Nov 2, 2005, 10:13 AM
Sinue > http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Indeed, my friends and I have been known to simply refer to him as "the dirty old man". :>

My sig... links to my website. 'Tis made from a picture I drew in Photoshop. Ya, that's about it.

KodiaX987
Nov 2, 2005, 10:16 AM
Supposed to represent a lawyer from Hell. >_>

geewj
Nov 2, 2005, 10:38 AM
Stolen from two existing sigs here at psow.

Neith
Nov 2, 2005, 12:02 PM
Even though no-one reads my sig anyway, it's an 'almost' real-time Gi Gue counter that will increase (I'd hop it would anyway, I phail maths) as I kill more of the damn insects.

Almost because running between rooms updating after every kill would be quite, quite annoying.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 2, 2005, 03:15 PM
On 2005-11-02 09:02, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Almost because running between rooms updating after every kill would be quite, quite annoying.

I don't know about annoying, but certainly tedious.

My sig's purpose is to advertise my fan fiction, and keep track of its current status. Simple as that.

VioletSkye
Nov 2, 2005, 03:26 PM
Just a quick Flash animation I did years ago and never found a use for until I joined PSOW. I swapped it out for a Tori Amos Flash sig that I made last year that I used for a few months, but I switched back to this.

navci
Nov 2, 2005, 03:43 PM
I disable sigs.
But I try to put in random stuff that will change when I remember about it.

Blitzkommando
Nov 2, 2005, 04:26 PM
I like Half-Life 2. I thought putting the protagonist and antagonist in the same sig with a link to my website would be appropriate.

Derek0660
Nov 2, 2005, 04:31 PM
I was looking at Photon Drop's sig and just got the idea from that.
For those of you who don't know Photon Drop's sig, it says "Me > Other HUneys" and a pic of her character(I presume).

rena-ko
Nov 2, 2005, 04:52 PM
a reminder to install foreign language packs.

Rei-San
Nov 2, 2005, 05:11 PM
Because I don't know how to make one. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Skett
Nov 2, 2005, 05:34 PM
This is directly connected to my account on Xbox.com, which is directly connected to my Xbox Live account. When 360 is released and I start getting awards and points, my sig will automatically reflect it.

Honestly, it didn't say how large it is in any way so there is a chance it's over the sig limit. If that happens, well, I can just find another sig to replace it.

Sharkyland
Nov 2, 2005, 05:37 PM
Just an update... it needs to be updated but I'm lazy to update it...

InfinityXXX
Nov 2, 2005, 05:57 PM
I try to change my sig every week with a verse of a song that I like but now I'm gonna start quoting PSOWmembers and putting phrases in my sig. I'll switch off every week.

Eihwaz
Nov 2, 2005, 08:20 PM
I took the Jet Set Radio Future OST's cover art, cropped/resized it, slapped on a basic little filter in the GIMP, and then stuck on a small 3D border.

The text is a bit from the song "I'm Not A Model", which appears on the JSRF OST. :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2005-11-02 19:58 ]</font>

Dre_o
Nov 2, 2005, 10:21 PM
I've decided to try something new, the only thought that enters my mind while entering Caves.....

EJ
Nov 2, 2005, 11:57 PM
My sig is a character named Bell from the PPG doujinshi on this site that I read every week.

Wyndham
Nov 3, 2005, 12:19 AM
just lemme post first so i can remember my sig.

the story is that Zero is my favourite Videogame character (along with Red Mage from FF), and i am freakishly girly-looking.
and i needed a sig that could be quoted when the stupid rear their ugly heads.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2005-11-02 21:21 ]</font>

Qrrrbrbirbel
Nov 3, 2005, 12:53 AM
Inside joke between me and Kskott. Oh how i miss him :'(

Shattered_weasel
Nov 3, 2005, 08:10 AM
Just to show the awesomeness of Mustang.