PDA

View Full Version : No More Problems

Saiffy
Nov 2, 2005, 08:09 AM
Update By Ryna: Supah_Chao and Saiffy are pals again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-11-09 14:24 ]</font>

Skuda
Nov 2, 2005, 11:28 AM
this sounds very familiar to me. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

well, you have a few options Saiffy.

You can continue being friends. This will most likely continue in more arguments and fights.

you can each go your own seperate ways and try to accept each other as they exist. live and let live. this would be my personal choice.

lastly, you could become enemies. at each others throats at any chance.

Drama. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Scejntjynahl
Nov 2, 2005, 12:15 PM
I hope a resolution shows up soon. Hang in there Saiffy.

TheOneHero
Nov 2, 2005, 12:41 PM
You need to stop putting yourself down, suggesting that this is our your fault. It's not gonna work out very well that way.

I used to do the same damn thing, depressed 24/7, and did my best to try and please the world. Only thing wrong with that is it doesn't work.

Stop trying to please everyone and start trying to make yourself happy. You can't let people walk on you until you lie down.

You're a sensitive, caring, and understanding person Saiffy; not all the people you care about will be as sensitive and understanding as you. Sometimes they're not used to people being so caring and don't know what to feel about it.

I know you can pull through this, and you have many people that are rooting for you. We all love you saiffy and you influence our lives for the good more than you know.

Best of luck. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

navci
Nov 2, 2005, 12:58 PM
Er. Familiar situation indeed. >.>

There is a time, I think, to declare something a lost cause. You are hopeful to make something happen, and you keep telling yourself if you work hard enough it will happen. But the truth is, it never did, never is, and never will. The boat is sank and nothing is going to pull it out of the water.

Ryan. This is it.
It is time to step back, pull yourself out from the situation. You both need time out, and lots of it. Dwelling on it and trying to salvage the boat is not going to actually salvage the boat. It is only going to sink deeper. This isn't making anybody happy, really, step back from the scene before it turns into absolute animalsity. You already seen it happen to someone elese, it isn't pretty. Step back. Let it go. It just isn't happening.

geewj
Nov 2, 2005, 01:26 PM
Well, sounds like you already have all the specifics figured out. So add them all up and make sense of them.

Again, sounds like you already know the cause and effect of everything, so there's no reason you can't get the outcome you want, unless it's not worth what you'd be putting into it. Your choice.

ABDUR101
Nov 2, 2005, 03:59 PM
Takes two to tango. Don't get swept away trying to please someone else, don't break yourself in the process. No one else is going to pick up the peices, because it's nobody else's problem.

I can only guess at what is going on, but seriously, take a hiatus. Be there for yourself, acknowledge that maybe you are both on different levels, and have different wants/needs, or maybe just aren't all that compatible.

Best of luck, I'm sure you'll get it all sorted out.

PJ
Nov 2, 2005, 05:44 PM
This drama, I hate it.

I blocked you because I don't want to talk to you, I didn't reply to your emails because I had nothing to say. This didn't have to be public.

I don't know why, but I don't want to hate you. But I also don't care to like you either, and hence, I shouldn't have to put effort into making something work out.

I'll be honest, I wanted you to visit, but everything else seemed... too much. I won't ellaborate on that, but I assume you get the idea.

And if I'm not 100% your problem, what's all this crap, destroying your PSOW profile (I understand the sig, of course) and quitting PSO. Why quit PSO? (Actually, I only got that from Jason in band)

Just a few things I wanted to get out, of course, not all of it.

Neith
Nov 2, 2005, 05:51 PM
I'm not gonna intrude on this if I can help it, since it's none of my business.

I don't know the relevant details, but I think you two have known each other as long as Ive been around here, probably longer >_>

I'd just advise what other people have. Both of you, take a break, and think about what's happened. After that, you either get back as friends, and try and get through whatever's happened, or go your seperate ways and don't bother each other again.

Some of my friends were great, then turned their backs on me when I needed them more than anything. It was difficult getting rid of them, but looking back now, it was for the better.

Whatever you both decide to do, don't keep bitching at each other, that'll only make things worse.

Saiffy, I think quitting PSO and altering all your profile is a bit extreme, but I know a lot of people in this situation would do the same (including me >_>)

Anyway, I hope you can both get through this, so good luck I guess.

Saiffy
Nov 2, 2005, 08:04 PM
Requesting a lock. For those concerned, we're spending time apart, and whenever he's ready to talk to me again, I'll be there.

It's stupid for good friends to be on negative terms, we've been through bad stuff before, we can get through this. You're my friend Philip, forever, no matter what. I'm sorry I forgot what that meant, and I hope you can forgive me soon.