PDA

View Full Version : Holloween Run.

Rei-San
Nov 3, 2005, 05:08 PM
I might get Blue Burst soon and I wan't to get Heart of Chao as soon a posible for my FOmarl. Are there any tips for Starting Ep.2 and fighting a Hollo Rappy?

Sitka
Nov 3, 2005, 05:24 PM
Do Normal Temple, government quest 5-1. After completing, do gov. quest 5-2, the first two rooms over and over and over again. Two spawns per room. Eventually you'll get a halloween rappy.

I'm averaging around 6 halloween rappies per day right now.

Rei-San
Nov 3, 2005, 05:28 PM
(^_^; Great. Now I'm starting at the very begining with a FOmarl. At this class are there any battle tips an a starter's fight?

Sitka
Nov 3, 2005, 06:05 PM
My favorite char for hunting Halloween Rappys is my Fonewm.

I strap on a Rabarta Merge and I use a Dragon Frame, 3 God Minds, a v801, a Sorceror's Cane and I have a 187 Mind Soniti with level 30 Rabarta, Rafoie and Razonde, so I have a bit of an advantage at level 93 in VH, but the principle still works at Normal.

I use deband and then enter the first room. I spam Rabarta during the first wave of two rappies and assorted dimenians. Razonde works to finish off the survivors. Second wave,rabarta and then barta on the far Lily with a Rafoie pop to finish him off and get the boxes (fluids cost money).

Second room, rabarta to freeze/kill the lily's and first wave of rappys - watch out for the traps in the right near and left far corners. Second wave of lilies and dimenians, rabarta and razonde until they're gone. Final wave (ya, three waves) of three rappys and one belra, rabarta then zonde for the belra.

Anyway, that's how I do it. Don't forget to hit the rappies with razonde when they get up and run.

I leveled from 46 to 93 in the past few days doing nothing but what I described above and have around 20 or so mag cells/jack o lanterns plus a slew of God Powers and common rares/team points.

Rei-San
Nov 3, 2005, 06:20 PM
These are good but I'm a starter on Blue Burst. I won't be able to use those yet.

Sitka
Nov 3, 2005, 06:23 PM
Same principle.

Use barta, zonde, foie to kill off everything as you feed up your mind mag and collect items to boost your mst.

As you can find and use disks for rabarta, razonde, rafoie, use.

If you find anything worthwhile as you're leveling, including mag cells, use them to improve your tech power through trading.

That's the best I can do for you mate.

Rei-San
Nov 3, 2005, 06:29 PM
Great. Now when I find the Heart of Chao how do I raise the Chao mag.

Sitka
Nov 3, 2005, 06:38 PM
The Chao Mag is a royal pain.

What I do is focus solely on raising the def stat to 35 first. After getting that to 35, you can then work all the others up much easier.

Check the charts in the mags section on this site to see what feeds each stat fastest.

TTF will be released on BB relatively soon and then you can get a striker of chao a lot easier, but until then, focus on defense, then everything else.