PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Miserable and Unwanted

Oni140
Nov 3, 2005, 05:35 PM
This is a picture of one of my made-up (Not PSO) characters, Sybealiea.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/oniandy/Blackness.jpg This was done at school...again.

Right now I am not very happy...I'm starting to be very unhappy and somewhat unwanted now. My mother is the only person I am really comfortable with right now...but my older sister and my father...now I'm in a somewhat 'hateful' mood with them right now. Even worse, when I try to tell them my problems, all they say is "Oh well that's life so DEAL WITH IT." My sister is 3 years older than me and my parents have a much bigger lenience with her than with me...and she is with the Deal with It problem too...but you can't expect anything good from a selfish, lazy, ignorant, irresponsible, dim-witted, sister who treats her friends better than her own brother >.<.

At school, I have lots of friends and yet I don't...Only my friend Thecla (pronounced Tech-lah) was the person who realized I was gloomy because I am usually talkative and outgoing in my normal life. I didn't see my best friend Preston much...I saw my buddy Michael after he was sick for 4 days. I also got another batch full of requests I have to attend to so they can their "Oni-style" pictures...Even worse...I realized this year, my best friend two years ago found that he found more friends more important than one he already knew for a year >.<

I haven't been here at PSO World too long...the only real people I talk to are Scott_Kuda, Ancient, and Dre_o...I hope I won't be unwanted here either >.<

In addition, I have to finish Piano Lessons for this week and also I attend Tennis Lesson which steals a lot of free time I can have...

I didn't draw Sybealiea's face too well...>.< If you must make critiques then do so but...

Gah anyway, I apologize if I'm in a crappy mood right now...sorry...

Dre_o
Nov 3, 2005, 06:24 PM
I'm always here for you Oni! *Strikes a dramatic pose* Your art is honest but don't let it get to you

Rei-San
Nov 3, 2005, 08:06 PM
That's a pretty cool picture. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif Keep up the good work. Your drawings are always good.

Sayara
Nov 3, 2005, 08:26 PM
They do have a point, only you can solve these problems you face.

What mediums are used in this piece? Marker and Pencil? The style of emotionallity is one that i tend to use alot, and its cool to see someone else go about doing so.

CherryLunar
Nov 3, 2005, 09:12 PM
On 2005-11-03 17:26, Tingle wrote:
They do have a point, only you can solve these problems you face.

True, yes, but it doesnt mean they can't offer a little help or nudge in the right direction. (or what they feel is the right direction)

Times like these are when you need the company of others and guidance the most. Really.

EJ
Nov 4, 2005, 07:02 PM
I like it Oni, keep up the good work.

DocC93
Nov 5, 2005, 02:30 PM
very nice, hope ya feel better.