PDA

View Full Version : How do you dress?

InfinityXXX
Nov 4, 2005, 10:27 AM
How do you dress?

In the summer I'm always in cargo khaki shorts or cargo khaki pants with the right pant sleeve rolled up.(Ll Cool J) I usually wear a white or black T-shirt.(I never wear tall tees)

When its cold I still wear cargo khaki shorts and a T-shirt but I'll have a jacket on. I wear a doo rag but on top of my doo rag I always wear my hat and I always tilt my hat.(lately I've been wearing my Naruto headband like Kakashi^^) I also wear my necklace with the continent of Africa on it occasionally.

I ALWAYS wear black socks because they look cool and no one else wears them. And I usually wear a pair of white addidas or red Nike air shocks.

Unlike my brother and many other kids at my school, I don't dress like a rapper(except for the doo rag) so I'm nicknamed Pharell. -.-

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 4, 2005, 10:38 AM
For me, the constant is a plaid shirt, unbuttoned, sleeves rolled up, over a t-shirt. The variable is the pants, which may be a pair of khakis, a pair of cargo pants, or a pair of jeans (typically, painter style, because I like having the extra pocket to stow my insulin). Sometimes, the plaid shirt may be replaced with a Hawaiian shirt, because Hawaiian shirts are the pwn.

The footwear is a pair of black, steel toe boots, because I am a draftsman, meaning that I spend a great deal of time sitting down, so I figure that to keep my legs healthy, I need to wear the heaviest shoes I can find, so I just get that much more exercise out of any walking I may happen to do.

And that's pretty much the way it works.

Charmander02
Nov 4, 2005, 01:41 PM
Gangster with an ASian twist

Kent
Nov 4, 2005, 01:58 PM
T-Shirt, Shorts.

Unless it gets like... Below 20 degrees. Then I might need something else. :/

Deathscythealpha
Nov 4, 2005, 01:59 PM
I will normally be found wearing a pair of jeans (not too tight, not too baggy) a T-shirt and some trainers. Not very flashy, but comfortable. Im also normally found in my brown jacket as well, its kind of like the one Leon wears in Resident Evil 4. Barely ever parted from that thing, im normally found wearing it in the summer as well for some reason.

Neith
Nov 4, 2005, 02:15 PM
Either fairly baggy jeans and t-shirt, or 'lolz, mosher' baggy skater jeans and t-shirt. Oooh, variety >_> most of the wardrobe is black ><

Madzozs
Nov 4, 2005, 02:16 PM
On 2005-11-04 07:27, InfinityXXX wrote:
...or cargo khaki pants with the right pant sleeve rolled up.(Ll Cool J)

Yeah, that wasn't LL, that was gang members showing they were strapped. It's all good though.

As for me I wear a Polo shirt and Khaki's with my Doc Martens to work.

Outside of work I wear the same Docs, jeans or shorts, and one of many black t-shirts with a metal band on it.

Scrub
Nov 4, 2005, 02:24 PM
For school, culinary outfit. :> Chef Hat, Chef Shirt, Chef pants...and t-shirt underneath Chef Shirt.

On regular days, I always wear Jeans(kinda loose, I dont like them tight, but not enough to be falling down or anything), haiwaiian shirt, and t-shirt. :> And all the ladiez love it~

ABDUR101
Nov 4, 2005, 02:38 PM
Warm weather - t-shirt, dress-shirt, khakis of any type.

Cold weather - Sweaters, t-shirt, khakis of any type.

Neutral colors are what I mostly wear, greys, tans, browns, darker colors as well.

Sharkyland
Nov 4, 2005, 02:49 PM
Whatever is comfortable and whatever I can pull out my dressers. I'm not too picky and I have no taste in designer wear.

astuarlen
Nov 4, 2005, 03:35 PM
Jeans or the occasional flowing skirt (made 'em myself http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) when weather permits
Sneakers--or sandals if it isn't too cold
T-shirts and sweaters which zip or button up the middle... layers ftw
As for colors, I love both bright hues and earthy tones. Brown, orange, and red are my favorites. :>

Feelmirath
Nov 4, 2005, 03:39 PM
Jeans, shirt, trademark animal hat.

Most of my wardrobe is made of black, so loads of variety there http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

If it's particularly cold, ill probably have a long-t with a shorter shirt on top of that.

CupOfCoffee
Nov 4, 2005, 04:54 PM
Lots of polo shirts and jeans in the summer, lots of sweaters (hooded or otherwise) and kakhis in the winter. I also own a Maddox shirt.

Blitzkommando
Nov 4, 2005, 05:11 PM
"Rugby" shirts, collared shirts, jeans, khakis, and the ultimate fashion no-no, white socks. Oh, and boots. I wear boots constantly because I am prone to being with clumsy people (including myself). Also because I generally wear military boots they are actually designed to be worn, and used, for long periods of time while remaining very comfortable. Half my boots are steel toe (one titanium toe pair), the other half standard toe. I have two pairs of shoes, old Adidas Sambas, and my dress shoes.

Skorpius
Nov 4, 2005, 05:15 PM
Grayscale t-shirts, and jeans. Also, dark* khakis if I'm feeling chaffed.

* dark = dark green and black.

Ketchup345
Nov 4, 2005, 05:20 PM
40+ Degrees F: T-Shirt and shorts
25-40 Degrees F: T-Shirt, long cargo pants with a windbreaker stored somewhere nearby
25- Degrees F: Winter coat (when outside), t-shirt, cargo pants

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2005-11-04 19:21 ]</font>

Lenard
Nov 4, 2005, 05:23 PM
however i feel like. except to work, ive been banned from wearing mycommunist shirts there...

Oni140
Nov 4, 2005, 05:46 PM
In the summer and early spring; shorts and t-shirt period.

Now it's getting close to winter, jeans and pants usually with a T-shirt or long sleeve with a very thin jacket...

Like Infinity I wear black socks XD I don't own any white ones... lol

Yeah I dress weird XD

Dangerous55
Nov 4, 2005, 06:00 PM
Nice jeans, not too baggy, not girl pants. Somtimes chinos.

Band T-shirts(Beatles, Kinks, Who) other T-Shirts.

Hoodies, zipper and non.

Boots.

hyperacute
Nov 4, 2005, 06:12 PM
Mainly black clothes these days. Black/dark grey pinstripe (the subtle sort) suit teamed with "proper" shirts (the sort that require cufflinks) and nice designer (usually gunmetal or purple) ties for work.

Out of work, pretty much "cybergoth". Combats, tight t shirts, lots of neon accessories. Less outrageous than when I was younger but still very "me". Oh and New Rock/Buffalo boots at all times.. Oakleys in summer, black leather trench coat (looks very professional with a good suit) in winter.

Heh, pretty much "corporate gothwear" of the proper, rooted in the early 80s variant, not this modern spooky kid stuff (gah, showing age now...!)

geewj
Nov 4, 2005, 08:24 PM
Loose fit pants, thrift store shirts. If it's cold, a long sleeve thermal under the shirt.

Wyndham
Nov 4, 2005, 08:42 PM
i wear one of four of the following shirts: red plain tshirt, plain black tshirt, dressy white shirt, and long-sleeved dark grey shirt.
one of the four following pants: blue jeans that have a heart drawn in pink sharpie near the knee (now idea how it got there), black corduroy pants, tan corduroy pants, or black dress pants.
i wear black socks, and bootish shows with eyelets shaped like nuts (shiny), and on occasion a spiky or studded bracelet.
and since its cold up here, a black turtleneck sweater, or now my new black leather jacket.
i also occasionally wear two belts,and have my shirt tucked in.

whoa, that was a long and useless post. o_O

WashuSaotome
Nov 4, 2005, 10:59 PM
I'm usually wearing something dark or earth toned. No matter what time of the year it is, I'm wearing something long sleeved. I wear jeans most of the time, hoodies (rarely), or screened t-shirts with really crappy gaming refs and Invader Zim.

Some people call me a poser rocker. I call myself a Saotome. (Hey, ya don't have to listen to the music and dress like one every darn day of the week. Dress in the most comfortable things you can find and look nice in. I choose to do that.)

tiltnkirby26
Nov 4, 2005, 11:24 PM
Whatever is clean and fits the day.

navci
Nov 5, 2005, 01:33 AM
BEAR HAT.

astuarlen
Nov 5, 2005, 01:44 AM
On 2005-11-04 22:33, navinator wrote:
BEAR HAT.

C'mon, we know what kind of girl you are, Navi. Don't you mean "BEER HAT"?
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Or, if 'twere Zane, it would be a BEARD HAT.
Isn't that right?
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Kuea
Nov 5, 2005, 02:37 AM
o.o

well for shorts, I always wear at least 2. One is a basic plain shirt. On top I generally have one of my two dragon shirts, or one of my long sleeve shirts.

Now that it's getting colder out, I wearing my usual first shirt, with a long sleeve on top, but also with one of my dragon shirts on that http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I never get cold ( maybe numb http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ) and I never get hot so... yeah it works o:

As for pants, I mainly wear black dress pants~ although lately it's been any type of black pants http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Black or Grey socks with whatever pair of shoes I own at the moment and I'm good to go XD

I also have my backpack with me where ever I go~

navci
Nov 5, 2005, 11:20 AM
On 2005-11-04 22:44, astuarlen wrote:

Or, if 'twere Zane, it would be a BEARD HAT.
Isn't that right?
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

That sounds moderately gross. Like, I can imagine Zane with a santa beard and pull it over to cover his head or something. >.>

space_butler
Nov 5, 2005, 12:57 PM
black t-shirt, with either some random t shirt hell type stuff, or a cool pic on it, black jeans, black shoes. hmm...black is good http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Qrrrbrbirbel
Nov 5, 2005, 01:10 PM
Either my Michael Jackson Daycare black T, or some other shirt with randomness on it, with my friend Nadia's pants(what can i say, they are comfortable and hug in all the right places) and some Saucony shoes.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Nov 5, 2005, 03:41 PM
Light colored T-Shirt (Whites, grays for example), Blue Jeans and of course heavy duty work boots with white socks. Puerto Rico is much too warm to be wearing long sleeve shirts, overcoats or sweaters. Oh!, and did I mention I always wear a hat while I work at the farm ? The sun is not your friend after you spend 10 hours under it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif...

EphekZ
Nov 5, 2005, 03:45 PM
plain t-shirt (mostly red) and whichever color of my various color of dickies pants I wanna wear.

rena-ko
Nov 5, 2005, 04:08 PM
work ... white blouse, red vest, grey silk trousers, black patent-leather shoes with no heels.
home ... various stuff from jogging clothes, old t-shirts to old sweaters etc..
out ... jeans, sports shoes (most of the year)
t-shirts, shirts or tops during summer, maybe an occasional dress and sandals when i feel like it.
sweaters, woolen roll-neck sweaters, with a shirt or t-shirt under it when its really cold. jacket or neckless coat over that - and i have a big collection of scarfs and bonnets / wintergloves / pompon hats.

Sinue_v2
Nov 5, 2005, 04:36 PM
I pretty much wear only two colors... Blue and Black.

At work, I wear a plain black pocket T-shirt with blue jeans.

When I'm out, I wear a plain blue pocket T-shirt with black khaki pants. Sometimes I'll wear a blueish-green Keller Williams concert T-shirt, or a blue T-shirt with two Caulk guns on the back which reads "Put some Caulk in it". I found it at the hardware store - and I'm not sure if the manufacturers noticed the double meaning.

At home, I wear a variation of the above mentioned blue T-shirts, but with a pair of blue tribal print P-J bottoms.

I wear either white or grey socks. My home shoes are a pair of black "Dress Sneakers" is the best way to describe them. I also have a pair of black chucks I rarely wear. At work, my shoes are just a generic nasty pair of tennis shoes which have so many metal chips lodged into the rapidly disintegrating soles that they might as well be cleated. They're covered in oil and dirt... with little bits trailing off of them, and generally just look pretty nasty.

I wear boxers, as well.

I also have a hemp-rope necklace I wear, with a small glass bead containing a mushroom. It used to be attached to a black string, but some cute girl who apperantly liked me (but was too young for me to date) kept bugging me to let her turn it into a hemprope necklace. She did a pretty good job of it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2005-11-05 13:41 ]</font>

Rion772
Nov 9, 2005, 10:54 PM
I'm a snowboarder, I quit skating a long time ago (2 years) so naturally I wear "Skate" clothes. I tend to either wear my Freeworld jeans or old navy shorts. Although I am a snowboarder I don't hang out with skaters, I do with my fellow snowboarders though. I also hang out with a lot of "preppy" people for some reason. I like what I wear, I just feel out of place when I talk to certain people for some reason.

Eihwaz
Nov 9, 2005, 11:45 PM
I usually wear pretty basic stuff.

Warm times of year: T-shirts (just plain/basic ones), shorts, socks (not those annoying uber short ones, either!), tennis shoes or sometimes sandals.

Cooler times of year: Polo shirts (especially in fall), button-up plaid shirts, blue jeans, sweaters, my black hoodie (not cold enough to wear it yet http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif), tennis shoes, and if it gets super cold/wet, I have an insulated waterproof jacket.

I do have a couple of special t-shirts. One is a screened t-shirt that has a logo that looks kinda like the Miller Lite one, except the text says "Mr. Perfect: Life's Great When You're Me". http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I bought it on a whim, and it's a comfy shirt (no tag! <3). I haven't worn it lately, though. The other is a Roca Wear shirt that I bought solely because it had a topographical map on it. >_>;

My sister is talking about buying me an FLCL shirt for my birthday though! I'd wear that, for sure.

BWS-1
Nov 10, 2005, 12:34 AM
I don't wear shirts

Except in winter, sometimes.

Alucard_Zer0
Nov 13, 2005, 01:42 PM
black bondage pants or UFO's and some sort of black anime shirt and maybe some fishnets

Tact
Nov 13, 2005, 01:49 PM
I just get up and throw some stuff on every day.

I'm not one who thinks about their image.

roygbiv
Nov 13, 2005, 02:39 PM
Khaki pants a white undershirt and a black sweater usually.