PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Alchemist Questions

InfinityXXX
Nov 6, 2005, 01:18 PM
I didn't use to like the series but lately I've gotten into it. I've missed a lot but i'm getting back on track by waching the episodes on the weekdays but I have some questions so fans of the series, please help me out.

1. What is Scar trying to do?
Only thing I know about him is that his brother died and he wants revenge

2. In one of the newer episodes the alchemist that can shoot flame, wanted to recruit some people for some type of mission. What is the mission?

3. In the episode where the emonkuly, Greed dies some weird stuff happens. When he goes back to Dante's house Dante is dead and split in two. Did that girl that was her maid kill her?

Also, when Greed walked on the transputation circle, he started vomitting meat. What is the purpose of this meat?

And also, the girl that was Dante's maid, who IS she and what is she up to? I know she was in an earlier episode but I never watched it.

I'm starting to become a big fan of the series but every now and then I get real lost so answers to these questions will be greatly appreciated.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 6, 2005, 02:51 PM
On 2005-11-06 10:18, InfinityXXX wrote:
I didn't use to like the series but lately I've gotten into it. I've missed a lot but i'm getting back on track by waching the episodes on the weekdays but I have some questions so fans of the series, please help me out.

2. In one of the newer episodes the alchemist that can shoot flame, wanted to recruit some people for some type of mission. What is the mission?

3. In the episode where the emonkuly, Greed dies some weird stuff happens. When he goes back to Dante's house Dante is dead and split in two. Did that girl that was her maid kill her?

Also, when Greed walked on the transputation circle, he started vomitting meat. What is the purpose of this meat?

And also, the girl that was Dante's maid, who IS she and what is she up to? I know she was in an earlier episode but I never watched it.

I'm starting to become a big fan of the series but every now and then I get real lost so answers to these questions will be greatly appreciated.

Ask a question get an answer. If there is more to my answers that can be added, please do. Also there are spoilers in these answers.

1. Scar is trying to get revenge on the army by killing every state alchemist there is.

2.Mustang is recruiting those that he trusts to find out what really happened behind Hughes death.

3.I don't reamember this part too well but I think that is safe to say that yes, she did kill her.

As for the Homunculi question like the vomiting of the meat(Sorceror Stone-like things)in the transmutation circle. That is not only because of the circle but because when a Homonculi get's to close to a piece of it's original body(because Humonculis are created from attempting to bring someone back to life using alchemy. This is where Wrath came from when Izumi tried to bring her child back to life).

Now because Greed has coughed the stones up he is no longer immortal and can now be killed.

As for the Maid(her name slips my mind) she was in a past episode as a lackey of a higher official and went toe to toe against Ed but got owned. Also I can't go to far into her and what her plans are without spoiling the ending.

InfinityXXX
Nov 6, 2005, 04:36 PM
On 2005-11-06 11:51, Shattered_weasel wrote:

Ask a question get an answer. If there is more to my answers that can be added, please do. Also there are spoilers in these answers.

1. Scar is trying to get revenge on the army by killing every state alchemist there is.

2.Mustang is recruiting those that he trusts to find out what really happened behind Hughes death.

3.I don't reamember this part too well but I think that is safe to say that yes, she did kill her.

As for the Homunculi question like the vomiting of the meat(Sorceror Stone-like things)in the transmutation circle. That is not only because of the circle but because when a Homonculi get's to close to a piece of it's original body(because Humonculis are created from attempting to bring someone back to life using alchemy. This is where Wrath came from when Izumi tried to bring her child back to life).

Now because Greed has coughed the stones up he is no longer immortal and can now be killed.

As for the Maid(her name slips my mind) she was in a past episode as a lackey of a higher official and went toe to toe against Ed but got owned. Also I can't go to far into her and what her plans are without spoiling the ending.

THANKS A LOT!!!!
Everything seems clearer now.

Larian
Nov 6, 2005, 08:40 PM
When he goes back to Dante's house Dante is dead and split in two. Did that girl that was her maid kill her?

Okie...Dante was not killed by her...It was just made to look that way...The truth is...

*SPOILER*
Dante actually took over her body to preserve her own life. This wasen't the first time she did it. Her and Ed/Al's father have been doing it for the past 400 years! =/
*/SPOILER*

And her name is actually Lyla. She used to work for the state in the east. But after Ed/Al routed out the corrupt soldiers, she went off in search of a tutor to expand her Alchemy knowledge.

Orangepeel
Nov 6, 2005, 10:54 PM
Oh yeah Hughes died... that was some bull----...

Rion772
Nov 10, 2005, 04:42 PM
That it was, I liked his little blades that come from his sleaves, like when he stabbed that humonculi (sp?, please tell me how to spell it, I don't know how and want to A LOT) before he died. I havn't watched much of it (maybe 4-5 episodes, it's amazing, I just have to go to bed really early (11 p.m.) for school.

I wonder if a human...I'll just make an example.

Say if I died and some kid tried resurrecting his parents could I come back as a Humonculi? (Not that I would want to, I would prefer to live and die with my humanity than live longer without it)

Sayara
Nov 10, 2005, 06:38 PM
On 2005-11-10 13:42, Rion772 wrote:

I wonder if a human...I'll just make an example.

Say if I died and some kid tried resurrecting his parents could I come back as a Humonculi? (Not that I would want to, I would prefer to live and die with my humanity than live longer without it)

[omg jesus SPOILERS]

According to FMA, When you fail to ressurect a human from Alchemy you get a Humonculi.

Larian
Nov 11, 2005, 10:11 PM
On 2005-11-10 13:42, Rion772 wrote:

You would have to be the one they were trying to resurrect! Humonculi come from the failed transmutation of a dead persons body and soul. So if I wanted to bring back Nixon...He could come back as a Humonculi...Not you! But why I would want to bring back Nixon!!?? I really need some sleep! =/