PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Half-Life mod.

Dangerous55
Sep 6, 2002, 09:54 PM
Well I would say Day of Defeat, I just got it but its amazing, the weapons are really the best in any WW2 game, I have not played a game until DOD that lets you use the Grease Gun or M1 Carbine. The history(which I love) and the levels are great. The best part, hardely any lag, great stuff.

I know the majority will prolly be CS, but meh.

ABDUR101
Sep 6, 2002, 10:02 PM
I have to go with CS, because it was the only HL mod I really played and enjoyed.

I loved it when people would walk out infront of you, with their back to you, and at that very moment, with your submachine gun fully loaded and aimed at their back, you grinned, just as you cut loose.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Sep 6, 2002, 10:04 PM
I'm a Team Fortress / Mega TF nut =n_n=

TedEdFred
Sep 6, 2002, 11:29 PM
I've played small amounts of Team Fortress and Day of Defeat. But CS get's my vote since I played way more.

Kent
Sep 7, 2002, 01:29 AM
Umm...

I'd say Oposing Force, but it's not on the list.

...Actually, I haven't played any of those that are on the list.

X-thirteen
Sep 7, 2002, 02:02 AM
day of defeat.

i can never play in a cs server without some stupid kid saying that i cheat, or some other stupid shit.

Russta
Sep 7, 2002, 08:20 AM
I haven't played Half-life for ages but I remember somethig called Frontline Force. That was pretty good.

I think i'll reinstall it once the Halo mod is released.

Camperstrike isn't for me either.

Deathscythealpha
Sep 7, 2002, 12:29 PM
Dont play the online mods really, but the best offline mod ive played was They Hunger. Go find it, just for the cheesy ending music.

Dangerous55
Sep 7, 2002, 01:09 PM
Death you got 1337 posts. Never post again.

Back on topic, what is Opposing Forces? I dont think I have heard of it.