PDA

View Full Version : Rare monster drop question.

Forte1224
Nov 6, 2005, 07:21 PM
Ok, this is just one of those random questions...

If a rare monster gets killed by a confused monster, will it still drop a rare item? And if a lily dies by committing suicide, will it leave an item?

(I think the lily thing does, but I'm not sure about the confused enemy thing)

Thanks in advance.

Tact
Nov 6, 2005, 07:32 PM
I think it goes pretty much like this:

If it dies, it can drop something. (With the exceptions of Falz, Flow, and I think the Death Gunner*?)

*Not sure about this one.

Neith
Nov 6, 2005, 07:40 PM
Anything killed can drop a rare, with the exception of:

Slimes (I think if you're piping and kill the original, none of the remaining ones drop?)

Canadine rings (there's a way to stop those dropping, can't remember how)

Dark Falz (drops unactivated)
Olga Flow (same as above)

Bulk (drop as Bulclaw, not as Bulk, I know this includes rares, not sure about other items)

Death Gunner (same as above, drop as Dark Gunner)

Probably more I'm forgetting.

Forte1224
Nov 6, 2005, 07:51 PM
Okay. Thanks. I'm just having some horrible luck. That's all. =) Those Mil Lilies won't drop me a S.S.S. =(

Tact
Nov 6, 2005, 08:17 PM
On 2005-11-06 16:40, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Slimes (I think if you're piping and kill the original, none of the remaining ones drop?)

I thought it was if you killed a slime, it was registered as dead, and if you piped and split, that same slime won't drop anything else.

whiteninja
Nov 6, 2005, 11:42 PM
If you split a Slime into either 2, 3, or 4 parts and you kill one of them and pipe back, the Slime that you killed one of the splits of will not drop an item, nor will any new splits of it.

Piping Canane rings stops them from dropping.

Piping Mothvists stops them from dropping. (not like there's anything good anyway)

Delfi
Nov 7, 2005, 06:52 AM
On 2005-11-06 20:42, whiteninja wrote:

Piping Mothvists stops them from dropping. (not like there's anything good anyway)

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^^^^^^^^^^^What ?? Nothing good ? 1 dropped me a luck mat yesterday - http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dana
Nov 7, 2005, 06:59 AM
Mil lily suicided and dropped God/power.
Claw (or something) killed claw. Liberator was dropped.

Answer. Yes. Monster *that are killed(have to be host*first*monster)can drop rares. if it dropped an item t can drop a rare. With the exeptio of Bulk and Deathgunner.

whiteninja
Nov 7, 2005, 11:56 PM
One more thing that alot of people wonder about:

Dubchich - they will drop the item if they are beat up, or not, it doesn't matter. It took me a long time to find that out for myself.

Tycho
Nov 8, 2005, 02:19 AM
On 2005-11-06 16:40, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Probably more I'm forgetting.

I don't think the boxes as Falz/Olga have rare drops either.