PDA

View Full Version : force mag

Derek0660
Nov 6, 2005, 08:00 PM
any advice for raising a force mag with highest possible MIND?
all is appreciated.
no online (no mag cells)

Forte1224
Nov 6, 2005, 08:06 PM
A mag with 195 mind? Duncha just have to use monofluids during the mag stage and go with trifluids after that? I dunno. I dun do much mag breeding. My Diwari and Rati are good enoughf or me. =P

Also, I suggest some defence instead of the highest possible mind. Forces will get battered extremely quickly without some great defence. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

whiteninja
Nov 6, 2005, 11:46 PM
Quotes from a guide I wrote:

50/0/0/150 (special EP2 mag)

1. get a mag

2. feed it difluids (MIND, some DEF, a bit of DEX)

3. at level the level 10 evolution have a Ranger hold the mag so you get a Kalki and the move Estella

4. feed it monofluids (MIND and less DEF)

5. at the level 35 evolution you get a Tapas and it learns Mylla & Youlla

6. feed the Tapas difluids (DEF and MIND)

7. at the level 50 evolution give the mag to a Hunter with a Virdia, Sklyly, Purplenum, Redria, or Yellowboze ID so you get an Ushasu and the move Golla

8. feed Ushasu antiparalysis until DEF is 50, you must have the Hunter hold the mag on all levels that end in 0 or 5, levels with 1-4 any character can feed it

9. feed it difluids so that MIND is 49

10. raise MIND to 50 and get a special mag

Virdia, Blueful, Whitill, or Redria:
Deva - male Hunter
Savitri - female Hunter
Pushan - male Ranger
Rukmin - female Ranger
Nidra - male Force
Sato - female Force
Skyly, Pinkal, or Yellowboze:
Rati - male Hunter
Diwari - female Ranger
Bhima - female Force

11. raise MIND to 150 with difluids

185 MIND (regular mag)

1. get a mag

2. feed it monofluids (a lot of MIND, a bit of DEX and DEF)

3. at the level 10 evolution, give it to a Ranger and get a Kalki that learns the mag move Estella

4. feed it monofluids (MIND and a bit of DEX)

5. at the level 35 evolution, you get Tapas and it learns Mylla & Youlla

6. feed Tapas monofluids (only MIND)

7. at the level 50 evolution, give the mag to a Hunter with a Virdia, Sklyly, Purplenum, Redria, or Yellowboze ID so you get Ushasu and the move Golla

8. feed the mag difluids until level 200 (only MIND)

The rest of the guide can be found here:
http://www.freewebs.com/anti-snarf/guide-ep1and2-mag_and_mats.htm

I hope that helps.

Derek0660
Nov 7, 2005, 07:05 PM
On 2005-11-06 20:46, whiteninja wrote:

I hope that helps.

It does. Thanks!

Tycho
Nov 8, 2005, 02:13 AM
How about a mag with 187 mind that still has 3 PBs?
Until about L50, you won't be able to feed it anything but Monofluids. For the first 35 levels, you will be forced to get points in Def. To reduce these, bank your mag after every single Monofluid; this way, its stats will be rounded down all the time, giving it a higher Mind vs Def growth.

whiteninja
Nov 8, 2005, 11:23 PM
Yeah, I tried that once... twas not fun, to say the least.

... feed 1 Monofluid... bank... about 3.5 minutes later... feed 1 Monofluid... bank... a heck of a long time later... you're at level 35...

It took way to long for just 4 extra MST. WAY too long. I gave up before level 20. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiteninja on 2005-11-08 20:23 ]</font>