PDA

View Full Version : help with HUnewearl

Crokar
Nov 7, 2005, 12:52 PM
i currently have a lvl 40 HUnewearl but i cant beat dark falz on hard. what should i equip her with.

i currently have

red saber + 61
shock frame
god/ability x4
black gear
davil's tail with 17/147/20/16

hyperacute
Nov 7, 2005, 01:06 PM
Which part of Falz is causing you trouble? It's usually worth stocking up on some resist units (resist/holy) to lessen his Grants damage in his final form and some resist/blizzards to lessen the damage from Rabarta in his 3rd form (either that or sidestep). If the problem is that you have too few hit points to survive, either equip a God/HP or level up a bit more...

Oh, and pack a ranged weapon for the final form. No need for anything too fancy but it makes it a whole lot quicker than waiting for him to get within melee distance. Red Handgun is good or perhaps a set of mechs if you prefer...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hyperacute on 2005-11-07 10:09 ]</font>

Neith
Nov 7, 2005, 01:35 PM
Ditch the Saber. You want Falz dead fast, so Id recommend the use of weapons like mechguns (although ones with Hit% work a lot better), Double Sabers/Daggers. Also, it's a good idea to pack a Handgun (Red Handgun if possible) for the final phase.

Use HP or Resist units with increases to Fire, Ice and Light resistance.

You can probably afford to ditch some or all of the God/Ability units for Dragon/HPs and Resist/Holy.

Also, get a shield with good resistances (something like a standard type barrier or a Secret Gear.)

Dhylec
Nov 7, 2005, 01:40 PM
For a quick strategy, ditch 3, if not all, of the ability units & replace with hp & resist units.
If you have more HP, you can last longer.

hyperacute wrote:
Oh, and pack a ranged weapon for the final form. No need for anything too fancy but it makes it a whole lot quicker than waiting for him to get within melee distance. Red Handgun is good or perhaps a set of mechs if you prefer...

Don't forget hune can have Foie up to lv20. Auto-lockon & excellent when Falz puts up the shield. Use it!

Saffran
Nov 7, 2005, 01:51 PM
In case you can't equip the Red Sword if you don't have the abilities, switch to ANY weapon, preferably some regular gun for the darvants and the last form, and mechguns for the rest.

Crokar
Nov 7, 2005, 05:37 PM
the only thing that kills me is his little slash thing in one hit. i have 2 perfect/resist iuse on falz so i should ditch the abilities for 2 god/hp. i dont have a better weapon than the red saber that my atp will allow me to use so im stuck with it for now. and for the guns i dont have any that i can use and none of them have hit for when i can use em.

KaFKa
Nov 7, 2005, 06:22 PM
xx/HP units are your friend

Also foie him when you can.

Since its a tp intensive fight, whenever you can, stand still. an extra 3-4 tp every now and again will come out to help you somehwere down the line.