PDA

View Full Version : MY BROTHER

InfinityXXX
Nov 8, 2005, 10:15 PM
He has got to be the most evilest,ignorant, dumbest, uncle tomish, spiteful, disrespectfulson I've ever known.

I'm gonna put it like this, I don't hate anyone but I can't STAND my brother.

1). He thinks hes a thug.
B**** please. My brother have never seen a gun, never been threatened, or shot at and he shows no hustling potential cuz he sits on his ass all day. He also thinks he can freestyle but everytime I challenge him, he never do it because he can't. Hes nothing more than a poser and needs to get the hell on with his mess.

2) Uncle Tomish/Racist
My brother plays an act and uses all sorts of racial slurs about every race BUT for someone that is SOOO racist, hes always talking about his own race. I printed out a picture of Harriet Tubman and framed it on my wall and when he saw it he said "Eww, what is that big lipped greasy "N" on my wall. I was like "GET THE FLUCK OUT OF MY FACE YOU IGNORANT BITCH"

3) Childish
Today I was listening to music so in order to piss me off he got his drumsticks and started clicking them in my room and I told him to stop(my mom had told him to stop earlier) and this is what happened

Me: Stop clicking dem DAMN sticks
Him:Shut up*continues clicking sticks*
Me: Dammit, Trey stop
Him: Make me*clicks harder and faster*

So I went off to my mom and my mom says "I don' want any part of it".............WHAT, this is what makes me mad aobut my mom because she says she wants no part but when I kick his ass, she gets all mad at me.

So I told my mom I will hurt him if he continnues and she didn't care so I asked him to stop, he didn't, so I punched in his face and kicked him on the ground and threw his sticks somewhere

I don't wanna hear that I over reacted because I'm always going through this everyday with him and today was my breaking point.

4) Childish pt.2
My sister is 9 and he is 13 and my sister is very light skinned. SO when my sister got home he started calling her white girl, *insert white racial slur* and no lips. It pissed my sistter off that she started crying.

This is also getting no my nerves becuase e keeps JACKING with her self esteem.

5.) Evil

A week ago, I told him to wash his 4 month dirty clothes and he didn't want to. So I put all his clothes in a pile in the hallway....and he went up and threw the clothes all over my room and I started yelling at him tellnig him to pick it up and he replied "I ain't doin nothin" I told my mom and she told him to pick them up so he got all mad and got mustard and marked on two of my outfits and all I saw was RED..............the spirit holy Jesus was holdin me bakc that day because I could've killed that motha'

Instead I kicked the shyte out of him and he pulled out a knife on me but It missed my stomach and thats when I gave him a pure beat down.

He always pulls knives on me and my sister and says he wants to kill us.(He does it to my mom too)
-------------------

He is becomming to the point where no one in the house likes him and its to the point I don't love him. I don't even like being in the same room as him. He gets on my nerves and what really pisses me off is how he tries to make himself look like the victim.

I know this is my 2nd topic talking about my brother but hes is getting on ym nerves. I wanna leave my house just to get away from him and tommorow I'm about to tell my mom either he goes or I go.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2005, 02:41 AM
Its well past due for some counseling for your brother or your family as a whole, kind of like an intervention for him, yes?

Counseling can get expensive though, maybe try with anger management for your brother?

School services?

Does he act up at school around his teachers and classmates?

Your grandparents love him to death right but treat you badly? Offer the suggestion to your mom if they will take him in. Its not good for you, your sister, or your mom if he's pulling knives and you have to constantly use force to stop him.

Best of luck to you.

ai_no_usagi
Nov 9, 2005, 08:57 PM
if I were you, I'd show him who was the fuckin boss around there. next time he starts acting up, if you tell him to stop once, and he smarts off to you, pop him a good one right in the face. it seems like it's no use telling your mom about it, so you're just going to have to do it yourself.
and next time he pulls a knife on you, or anyone else, I'd call the cops. I wouldn't care if he was..what? 13? a little 13 year old pulling knives on his borhter/sister/mom is gonna end up pulling knives on anyone when he's older. you HAVE to stop this behaviour anyway you can, and I don't think calling the police in a situation like that would be too much.
for the time being though, maybe you should talk to a school counselor/the principal about it, and see if they can't try to talk to him, or set up a meeting with your mom to talk to her about it.

digigram
Nov 10, 2005, 04:41 PM
ahhh, the good ol'days. Sometimes I wish I were back there so I could simply beat the shit out of my family.

Or, your mom could adopt me.

CupOfCoffee
Nov 10, 2005, 05:10 PM
On 2005-11-08 19:15, InfinityXXX wrote:
Instead I kicked the shyte out of him and he pulled out a knife on me but It missed my stomach and thats when I gave him a pure beat down.

Forgive me, but I burst out laughing when I read that. Infinity, you rule. I want to high five you. I've only been in a few flat-out brawls with my brother, but I can't even imagine him pulling a knife out.

Man, that whole story sounds really awful. I have no idea what I would do. Just keep... backhanding that little bitch, I guess. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif