PDA

View Full Version : Odd Glitch

Sharkyland
Nov 9, 2005, 03:45 PM
Doing some redria ultimate seabed for fun. Using a handgun, then a sinow zoa frozen me in the middle of my 3rd hit. Then a sinow zele hits me and deequips me while I'm frozen and my stance changes to where I'm going to kick someone...

O.o Weird...

rena-ko
Nov 9, 2005, 04:02 PM
not really a glitch tho.

Hrith
Nov 9, 2005, 04:21 PM
On 2005-11-09 12:45, Sharkyland wrote:
Doing some redria ultimate seabed for fun. Using a handgun, then a sinow zoa frozen me in the middle of my 3rd hit.OUT OF F***ING NOWHERE!!

sorry http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Scejntjynahl
Nov 9, 2005, 04:24 PM
Want a glitch. This has happened several times.

TTF run. Clear the Dragon and go to caves. Kill of the lilies and what not, when the PanArms come out, leave them behind. Go to the next room, clear that one. On the third room this usually happens. The ray that the PanArms is shootin in the first room materializes in the 3rd room and hits you, while you can't hit the panarm obviously because the body of it isnt there... just its ray. Now that is a glitch.

=P

Neith
Nov 9, 2005, 05:32 PM
On 2005-11-09 13:21, Kef wrote:
OUT OF F***ING NOWHERE!!

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

That's pretty strange that though =/ , never happened to me before.

Speaking of glitches, (well, not totally a glitch), getting Ill Gills/Gibbles stuck in PW#4 on the floor traps is great, thanks for teaching me that Axel http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Skorpius
Nov 9, 2005, 06:31 PM
Where's the glitch?

Zoas can freeze you.
Zeles can disarm you.

That's what they do.

Neith
Nov 9, 2005, 06:38 PM
Went from Handgun animation to unarmed by the sounds of things. I think that's meant to be the glitch.

WhiteDisciple
Nov 9, 2005, 06:39 PM
i have a glitch for ya. i went to fight saint-milion, and upon approaching the meteor, it only appeared for TWO of the members out of four in our group. i was not one of them. i watched the other two just drop dead out of seemingly unknown causes. when the next phase started, he appeared for us, but the big statue was still there, and there was no music. weird. check out page 3 on the PSOBB screenshot thread for pictures of it. weird.

Neith
Nov 9, 2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah, that happens A LOT with Saint-Milion/Kondrieu. I swear, I had more glitched fights than not glitched.

I think the people who don't get the video get no music the whole fight either ;_;

Dana
Nov 9, 2005, 06:59 PM
On 2005-11-09 15:38, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Went from Handgun animation to unarmed by the sounds of things. I think that's meant to be the glitch.

Does that when you uses a PB against Bringer(or near) and it hits you. even tho no damage, your PB position and item are changed!

Sharkyland
Nov 9, 2005, 07:07 PM
On 2005-11-09 13:24, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Want a glitch. This has happened several times.

TTF run. Clear the Dragon and go to caves. Kill of the lilies and what not, when the PanArms come out, leave them behind. Go to the next room, clear that one. On the third room this usually happens. The ray that the PanArms is shootin in the first room materializes in the 3rd room and hits you, while you can't hit the panarm obviously because the body of it isnt there... just its ray. Now that is a glitch.

=P

I've had that occur multiple times. Just weird when the beam hits you and deals damage.

Skorpius
Nov 9, 2005, 10:16 PM
On 2005-11-09 15:38, UrikoBB3 wrote:

But it's not. That's being frozen, then disarmed.

ayrista
Nov 10, 2005, 11:49 AM
On 2005-11-09 15:39, WhiteDisciple wrote:
i have a glitch for ya. i went to fight saint-milion, and upon approaching the meteor, it only appeared for TWO of the members out of four in our group. i was not one of them. i watched the other two just drop dead out of seemingly unknown causes. when the next phase started, he appeared for us, but the big statue was still there, and there was no music. weird. check out page 3 on the PSOBB screenshot thread for pictures of it. weird.

from what i understand that glitch can happen when the team leader runs up to the egg first and starts the video.
Ive had it happen a couple times.