Dre_o
Nov 9, 2005, 05:11 PM
This one was more reality inspired.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Flemlazoid/AnotherDay1.jpg

Lemme know what you think.

PS: Grr, stupid scanner.

Sayara
Nov 9, 2005, 05:59 PM
When you focus, you will want perspective to look right, things look slanted.
Otherwise cute idea.

Dre_o
Nov 9, 2005, 06:21 PM
On 2005-11-09 14:59, Tingle wrote:
When you focus, you will want perspective to look right, things look slanted.
Otherwise cute idea.

Yea, I couldn't quite figure out how to do that fully correct but I had no real good idea on what perspective to do it from. I'll try and improve on that. Thanks for the comment though.

Sayara
Nov 9, 2005, 06:24 PM
If you had a chance, gander to desks near you, see how they look from where you look.

Perspective is an important tool to make 3d things on 2d images. (And its a very difficult skill too)

Neith
Nov 9, 2005, 06:29 PM
Looking at it, it's a nice drawing =D

I 'think' you could get away re-doing it in one-point perspective. If that doesn't work (because of the back wall), try 2, or even 3 point. There's probably tutorials on the web somewhere.

Hard to visualise it in my head, but I think you'd add a horizon line quite high, and draw a vanishing point near the top right on the horizon line, and all your lines for the walls etc would either go back to your vanishing point, or be vertical.

The people you could potentially start as basic primitive shapes, and build them up.

Nice drawing though, it's just the perspective that makes it appear a bit 'wonky'. Never thought Id ever use the word 'wonky' <_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-11-09 15:32 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Nov 9, 2005, 06:59 PM
I like the HUcast (if that's a HUcast next to the RAmar) sleeping. It's a kind of typical classroom. The girls are the ones who usually pay attention, the boys are either sleeping, somewhat paying attention, or fully paying attention.

Dre_o
Nov 9, 2005, 10:08 PM
I took some perspective ideas from Uriko and Tingle and a little more time and I came up with this:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Flemlazoid/Another_Day2.jpg

Sharkyland
Nov 9, 2005, 10:53 PM
Looks a lot better.