PDA

View Full Version : I'm angry at my mom

chaos89
Nov 10, 2005, 10:25 PM
im so fucking pissed at my mom that i never wanna talk 2 her again. wat happened was that my mom and dad got seperated during september and she left the house. i was cool with it and all cause i knew they would get seperated sooner or later cause they argued alot and dont get along most of the time and so i thought that was the reason. i visit her often with my sister or she comes and visits.

it wasnt till 2day i figured out why she left.it was cause she was with another guy and they have been 2gether since this january. i was so pissed cause she was still with my dad and she is 36 and the guy she with is 20.whats worser is that hes someone i know and when i see him ill beat the shit out of him.

EDIT: Title edited for clarity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-11-10 19:35 ]</font>

metatime
Nov 10, 2005, 10:37 PM
Sorry to hear, if I was in the same situation, I would want to beat him up too for helping to ruin my family. Its sad that some people can't be content in life and will go of to find their own happiness before thinking about others. I mean sure she has to be happy too but you can't be all the time right?

And you seem old enough to be told the truth instead of a lie during this time.

ABDUR101
Nov 10, 2005, 11:09 PM
She went about it the wrong way, but look at it like this. Would you prefer your parents to stay together, constantly argueing to a breaking point where they start taking their frustration out on you, your sister, and possibly even getting physically abusive? Growing through the years to truely despise and hate each other, yet merely staying together "because of the kids"?

Shit, I'd rather have seperated parents that can move on and be happy, than two people staying together who can't stand one another and causing stress every waking moment to those around them.

Yeah, she went about it the wrong way, but atleast it's over, it's done with, and hopefully everyone can move on. EVEN YOU.

Don't go beating the shit out of the guy, how retarded is that? He's 20, your mom is 36, so what? It takes two to tango, your mom is more at fault than the guy she started going out with, she was in the marriage and should have gotten things finalised, or atleast seperated sooner.

Either way, it's done, look to better things.

Derek0660
Nov 11, 2005, 04:45 PM
On 2005-11-10 19:25, chaos89 wrote:

EDIT: Title edited for clarity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-11-10 19:35 ]</font>

Just out of curiosity, what was the original title?