PDA

View Full Version : no rares....?

zwandude15
Nov 12, 2005, 12:23 PM
I'm a new member and I've just got a question to ask;
As of recently, I cant seem to find rares. I'm not sure if I just have extremely bad luck lately or not. I thought this might have been the result of exceeding maximum limit on items using the photon drop trick. I'm strictly an offline player, and my friend did this trick, but since then, I have yet to find a rare. Anyone have suggestions as to whether this is the problem or how to get my game back to normal? note this is on ep.1&2 GC

Ketchup345
Nov 12, 2005, 12:29 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=101010&forum=4&13

Don't stack items above what the game allows.

zwandude15
Nov 12, 2005, 12:43 PM
okay, thank you very much! as a quick note, must i rid of stacked items on all characters in order to find any rares at ALL? or can i still keep stacked items on seperate characters? (although i hate hacking with a passion, i find this trick VERY helpful when trying to raise a mag; no piping, etc.)

Delfi
Nov 12, 2005, 09:58 PM
Its this simple.. anything outside "normal game parameters" will more than likely stop rares from dropping for the character who has that status. Example if your char is

char :A - has more than 10 monomates etc on his person - rares wont drop for this char.
char :B - has under 10 monomates etc on his person - rares will drop for this character but not fot char A.

Rule of thumb DO NOT STACK ANYTHING ON ANY CHAR - heck meseta is plentiful and the items are usually easily purchased from shop or found on ragols surface.

zwandude15
Nov 13, 2005, 12:56 AM
okay, thank you for all the help!

PSOPRINCE
Jan 26, 2006, 10:42 AM
i can vouch for that ive raised a fonewearl to lv 95 to ultimate ruins and havent found one rare as i used the photon drop cheat to get 99 mates and fluids

PSOPRINCE
Jan 26, 2006, 10:45 AM
yeah thanks