PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstar.. dead. D:

Maridia
Nov 13, 2005, 09:45 PM
Eddie Guerrero is dead. ._. That sucks. ;/

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10029582/

I hope I'm not the only person on the forums who knows or gives any sort of a crap about who that is.

I'll miss you, Latino Mullet. *salutes by hitting a random person with a steel chair* http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

EJ
Nov 13, 2005, 09:54 PM
Say wha?!

That suck, I will miss watching him. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ABDUR101
Nov 13, 2005, 09:55 PM
Damn, he was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up. =

Same with his nephew.

eXo
Nov 13, 2005, 11:15 PM
(@_@) Man WTF yea i just went to the WWE website to watch the press confrence with vince and chavo,I cant believe that he is dead i wonder if it was directly related to the chairshot that he took from Ken Kennedy on friday http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif This is a very sad day for wrestling the loss of Latino Heat .

Rabid
Nov 13, 2005, 11:46 PM
............Omg...........................

Thats all I can say.....

eXo
Nov 14, 2005, 12:01 AM
Yea i never saw this coming, eddies overwhelming drug abuse during his WcW tenure is no secret at first i thought maybe he had an relapse, and suffered an drug overdose, but according to the official press release courtesy of

http://www.WWE.Com eddies four year sobrity aniversary was three days ago.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2005-11-13 21:03 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 14, 2005, 06:30 AM
I think he was really underused and underrated by most of the WWE and its fans. Its heavyweight or bust in the WWE and always has been. He was considered a middleweight and on the fence, so Us title/continental/tag team titles were all he would reach.

His top rope frog splash was a thing of beauty, especially when he fully extends his arms and legs, even more so considering its a high risk move.

Its easy to overjump and break your elbow, hence his constant elbow pads sometimes.

It was funny when he used to come out with Chyna in the low rider and it wouldn't go down the entrance ramp. He'd just park it on the side of the main entry. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

He will be missed.

Edit:
I just read the article and didn't know he held the WWE heavyweight title. I had stopped watching WWE wrestling a few years ago. To die at only 38 of unknown(as of now, pre autopsy) causes is sad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-11-14 03:33 ]</font>

Scrub
Nov 14, 2005, 06:44 AM
Man, what the FUCK? Back like 2-3 years ago when I used to watch this shit religiously, eddie always made me laugh when he came out and started ranting about whatever. ._. But now he's dead? That's bullshit.

If/When they find out what he died of, can someone post it? Thanks.

Nai_Calus
Nov 14, 2005, 09:30 PM
What the hell? @_@ Whoa. ._.

eXo
Nov 14, 2005, 10:36 PM
Well according to one of my legitimate sources the cause of death was cardiac arress. i would place a link to the website. But I believe thats considered promotion of another website which would be a vialation of forum rules. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Luis
Nov 15, 2005, 12:21 AM
Eddie i will miss you a lot even when i remember scream you while i was at ring side "VIVA LA RAZA MI GENTE", you were our hispanic champ, and a unique wrestler i am sure i will never forget you. Te extrano mucho Eduardo!

Eihwaz
Nov 15, 2005, 01:20 AM
On 2005-11-14 19:36, eXo wrote:
Well according to one of my legitimate sources the cause of death was cardiac arress. i would place a link to the website. But I believe thats considered promotion of another website which would be a vialation of forum rules. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

It's only "promotion" of another website if you start a topic called "lol this site is awesome" and then have a link to your forums, or whatever.

If it's a site with information legitimate to the discussion, then link away.

eXo
Nov 15, 2005, 04:11 AM
Ok then im going to add a link to the information.

Neith
Nov 15, 2005, 05:47 AM
Wow, I used to watch WWF/WWE/WCW/whatever the hell it's called now a couple of years back, when I was a fan. Yeah, ive long since stopped watching, but I remember Eddie Guerrero.

So fake, but so good watching him Frog Splash (or attempt one, but his opponent would roll out of the way/put a knee in the air)

Still, he was a good enough entertainer, and it's a shame to see him die at such a young age..

Kent
Nov 15, 2005, 03:27 PM
Ehh... I'm not a big fan of steroid-freak soap operas, but cardiac arrest must suck... :/

eXo
Nov 16, 2005, 07:03 PM
Update from eddies wife

NewsArchive Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

Rion772
Nov 18, 2005, 05:27 AM
On 2005-11-16 16:03, eXo wrote:
Update from eddies wife

NewsArchive Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie?s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

?It was heart failure. It was from his past ? the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that?s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn?t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn?t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn?t feeling good and we thought it was just ?road tired.? So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn?t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I?m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It?s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don?t know what to do now.?

That's sad, but atleast he went out quick. Last week my neighbor died in the woods behind my house, his death was caused by a massive heart attack. They both went out doing something they loved. I watch wrestling as a kid (from like the age of 5 I would watch with my grandfather) until about the age of 10. I remember eddie well, he was an exceptional wrestler.

eXo
Nov 18, 2005, 05:14 PM
This week's episode of WWE's Friday Night Smackdown will be a tribute show dedicated the the legacy of Eddie Guerrero.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2005-11-18 14:15 ]</font>

Charmander02
Nov 19, 2005, 06:05 PM
Good times watching Eddie....the most memorable though was when he frog splashed off the top of the steel cage...man it was awsome, cant beleive he's gone though

kevlar_pso
Nov 20, 2005, 09:13 PM
One of the best/funniest story lines he had goin was when he had the lWo back in WcW. Gettin all the Luchadores together in a cruiserweight type of nWo was hilarious. Like the one Nitro when he had them all lined up and he was talkin to all the members and he went down the line and came to the last dude. It was obviously a white guy inna mask. Hilarious stuff.

I used to love to be him on the WcW/nWo World Tour and Revenge games. Usin his Frog Splash offa the top ropes was awesome.

Uncle Eddie was the coolest. I don't watch wrestlin as much as I used to, and not like my lil bro does, but knowin he's not around is definatly a sad thought.