PDA

View Full Version : DC servers down

Drayma
Sep 8, 2002, 11:22 AM
subject line says it all

Gamecube Pso release soon or the logon server is down, whatever its the weekend and no online PSO, grrr.

Ian D
Sep 8, 2002, 02:01 PM
Yeah, it was down yesterday...

saffaya
Sep 8, 2002, 02:05 PM
that explains why there was almost no one on Us servers earlier today. (I use a jp V2)

Has SEGA ever offered any explanation ? excuses ? for this or any other inconvenience we have suffered ?

Never got the feeling we were treated like paying customers. *sigh*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2002, 04:22 PM
There's never any reason given out why the servers are down but the release of GC PSO is probably a good one to safely assume.

Man makes me mad I didn't get through C9 yesterday for another s-rank weapon. I could have done so if I played merely an hour more.

Shadow_Blade
Sep 8, 2002, 05:59 PM
Bah good! I hope the dc version rots away all the hackers and only a select few still rember the game when the dc servers come back up in the year 2029...yep that's all true. ^_^

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2002, 06:06 PM
On 2002-09-08 15:59, Shadow_Blade wrote:
Bah good! I hope the dc version rots away all the hackers and only a select few still rember the game when the dc servers come back up in the year 2029...yep that's all true. ^_^

Yeah cheers to that!
Someone might have the brains, time, and money to revive the DC servers by themselves years from now...gah its hopeless...nevermind.

Better chance of you chatting with KIREEK in "battle training" about your day and that rare weapon you found.

Aceleonhart
Sep 8, 2002, 08:20 PM
they added the soul of steel quest for EU/PAL users to download i heard.. perhaps theyre adding one last quest so we can finally use those joint parts.. o_O

...o.. doesnt this belong in the tech support area? o_O

saffaya
Sep 9, 2002, 01:58 AM
On 2002-09-08 14:22, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
There's never any reason given out why the servers are down but the release of GC PSO is probably a good one to safely assume.

Wrong.
You didn't read correctly. The Us servers are not down. Jp v2 can go play on them.
It's just Us players that are blocked.

Seeing of how they treat non-Jp customers like s.... , I don't think they'll change their old habits on GC version.
So for anyone looking forward to PSO GC : get the jp version if you can. You'll likely be less screwed over time.

BWS-1
Sep 9, 2002, 02:28 AM
Hey, the DC version of ver2 is nothing but a beta to the actual game that it was meant to be before ver1 was even created. They made a DC version just to "test" the consept, so they kept the cool things they had in mind o do on paper, cause they would have wasted precisous time if they'd have trown all they had in a game they knew little if it was gonna be popular or not. Right when ver2 came, it was obvious they were working on the game to put it into a master peice, only, not for the Dreamcast this time. For everything else >_<. Now that they know the game has been popular (they already knew by the end of ver1) they told themselves that they would have plenty of time working on a next-gen console version of ver2, so that it looks like what it should have in the begining, only they knew they couldn't achieve that much from the DC, so they triple-crossed us big time! We were used I tell ya! used and abused!

I call for a rebellion =_=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BWS-1 on 2002-09-09 00:32 ]</font>

LilAngel
Sep 9, 2002, 02:47 AM
lalalal...really really bored =/ what suxs is i was on shortly before the server log on went down http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif didnt stop those nasty fsoders thow ruining my fun if it was'nt for them i wonder if id still be loged in o well gey sega doing this on saterday night all the way threw god knows when http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif o well

gunome
Sep 9, 2002, 04:45 PM
this lady i play with all the time who's a mom, was talking to be about how she wanted to really kill herself, then inthe middle of trying to talk her out of it i got dc/d and couln't get back on till today but she wasnt online so i dont know wtf happened http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

merlin
Sep 9, 2002, 05:26 PM
*rolls eyes*

Why don't they just hurry up and make it permanently down already? No sense in dragging it on.

shinokou
Sep 9, 2002, 06:37 PM
I use PSO for comfortable chatting with my girlfriend!!! I dont want it to go down yet - no GC version out!! That and she didn't get her GC yet!!!

ginko990
Sep 9, 2002, 08:24 PM
The servers went down all the time, sometimes for liek an hour sometimes for liek 2 days, theyll be back. Id think we would have been notified if they were comin down for good.

VariantXL
Sep 10, 2002, 01:29 AM
I dunno wth are they doing to the us login server constantly, but what ever it is, its NOT WORKING if they have to do it every other week. if their goal was to piss people off.. congrats.....