PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, I don't care. BTW f*** you!

Mystil
Nov 17, 2005, 01:49 AM
IT HONESTLY FELT VERY SATISFYING TO PUT THAT AS MY TOPIC TITLE.

Lovely, I never did understand the logic behind 'not caring about someone who has problems!' But now I do, and now I will be just like them!! Hey you're sad and depressed? Too bad, it's not my problem. I just got LAID last night and you didn't! POOR YOU KID now go kill yourself and make THREATS that you will to all your dearest friends(in sheeps clothing) who then proudly tell you "So what, kill yourself, GTFO".

AHAHAHAHAHA, it's PERFECTLY OK to be a careless asshole!! The "troubled" ones are the "wierd ones" who should be "weeded" out of society.

Nah, I wasn't raised to be like that, sorry people =p. Honestly, if someone doesn't care, that's fine. But around the wrong ears I would think it'd be in that person's best interest to keep it to themselves.

EDIT: Save the curse words for your post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-11-17 09:20 ]</font>

Zelutos
Nov 17, 2005, 02:52 AM
i don't care enough to not read that >.>

Sagasu
Nov 17, 2005, 02:59 AM
While I understand what you feel, if someone who is troubled can find solace from speaking of it, then by all means they should. Until they are capable of dealing with it within themselves, It only breeds more misery to turn a blind eye.

Though thats not to say you shouldnt ingore someone, if you dont want to. Just dont be so jaded as to mock those who have enough troubles as is.

Mystil
Nov 17, 2005, 01:28 PM
Oh an this isnt directed towards anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2005-11-17 10:29 ]</font>

rena-ko
Nov 18, 2005, 04:08 PM
not caring at all is giving up and admiting that you are too incompetent to even socially interact. childish and sad. but hey, the actual existance of this thread ridicules its meaning anyway.