PDA

View Full Version : PSO Plus in Europe

Kayn
Nov 17, 2005, 06:36 AM
A little question: Does anybody know if PSO Plus will be released in Europe too?

Tycho
Nov 17, 2005, 07:14 AM
No, it won't be. You'll have to trade for Blue/Green Ring, but at least you can play the Tower quests online.

LoveAndLunacy
Nov 17, 2005, 07:15 AM
I want it too but the problem being is that there is no official release date in europe, i dont know if this is still true? if not please tell me. The best advice i was given was to try and get it imported because it isnt released yet and even if it was being released it would problably take less time to get it impoted.
Cecil liceC

Ryna
Nov 17, 2005, 07:37 AM
At this point, it would take a minor miracle to have PSO Plus released in Europe. Since there aren't that many people playing anymore, would Sega of Europe even be able to recoup its distibution costs by offering it now?

LoveAndLunacy
Nov 17, 2005, 07:42 AM
I think that some people because they have never experienced online would like to try some of the quests that were available only online and would definately go out and buy it. I have been online but i couldnt stay on once new computer came in so and i never got to try some of the online only quests and would like to try them and PSO plus would be the only way.
Cecil liceC

hyperacute
Nov 17, 2005, 06:18 PM
PSO-plus was never released in Europe and, as far as I know, there are no plans to release it. Your best bet is to aquire a freeloader and import a copy (not sure which sites still stock it but play-asia and lik-sang are a good starting point) or to pay for a GC hunter's license in order to check out the tower quests and the like.

plasmacutter
Nov 19, 2005, 12:55 AM
from what i've seen stores don't stock it even in the US anymore..

i mean.. some people DON'T USE WINDOWS and therefore are STUCK WITH GAMECUBE for pso (psu is a whole different bag).

why the heck are there no more copies available? even by special direct order?