PDA

View Full Version : The Elder Scroll 3: Tribunal

BWS-1
Sep 9, 2002, 03:32 AM
" Rockville, MD - September 6, 2002 - Bethesda Softworks? is pleased to announce The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal?, an expansion pack for its critically acclaimed RPG, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind? for PC. Scheduled for release this November, Tribunal will introduce additional content and features into the already staggering game world of Morrowind, and can be experienced by any player at any point. Morrowind has won more than 40 awards, including Editor's Choice awards from PC Gamer, Computer Gaming World, and Computer Games Magazine. "

http://www.morrowind.com/images/main_bg/tribunal_front.jpg

http://www.morrowind.com/images/tribunal/mournhold_front.jpg
When I thought that Morrowind couldn't get any better, they release the date of the official expention set.

*faints x-x

more on http://www.morrowind.com >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BWS-1 on 2002-09-09 01:35 ]</font>

Sojo
Sep 9, 2002, 09:24 AM
Know any places to get good mods from?

I downloaded the Adamantium armour mod from the website, but I'm not quite sure how to get it to run as a datafile, since it comes as a Win-Zip file...

I also know that there's a Light Sabre file on the net somewhere... All I want to know about that it how did the guy design the weapon?

If I could find out how, I;'d design great things like Flick-Scythes and Chain Axes and maybe even Matchlock pistols!

ABDUR101
Sep 9, 2002, 09:34 AM
The main Morrowind site gives details on creating levels, and all you really have to do is go to the links section at the main Morrowind site(BWS linked you to it) and it has a link to websites that have over 600 mods for the PC version.

And they could easily release this add-on for the X-box version. It has a fucking hard-drive for a reason. All you'd have to do is put the expansion DVD in, let it put all the necessary files to the HD and voila, Morrowind and the expansion.

Sometimes I think software and hardware developers have their tiny heads up their well laid asses.

..that felt good =o

Nidarrock
Sep 9, 2002, 12:27 PM
I just recently picked up Morrowind(FINALLY!!), I picked up the PC version. If they cared about giving Xbox players some of these features I would have went with that version. On morrowindfiles.com site there are some links from the mods that have tutorials on how they did some of the things, such as making weapons. You just have to search. As for the expansion pak I think that's really cool.

Shadow_Blade
Sep 9, 2002, 01:37 PM
Aw, to bad i have it for xbox and not the pc...even though i havent played it in about a month... and prob never will again... i can still say...awww

Sojo
Sep 9, 2002, 06:50 PM
I've been having a bit of bother making my own Data files; there are always errors!

Any idea how to stop it?

I made a house for my character, Hasimir Fenrig, and have placed doorways leading to it in both Vivec, Balmora, and Ghostgate.

It used to be that the only problem I faced was a bed that disappeared, and a cabinet that disappeared too.

But now, after adding a new bedroom, and very weird walkway leading up to my door in Vivec, suddenly I've got 2 cabinets in the same place where there should only be 1, 2 doors in the same doorframe, and the corridor leading to the bedrom and kitchen has vanished completely...

Why oh why does it do this?