PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3

Timberland
Nov 20, 2005, 03:38 PM
I want to know what other people think of this game since I know a bit of people who like it better then episode 1 and 2 but I think otherwise...

Tact
Nov 20, 2005, 03:46 PM
Good if you like strategy, bad if you like real-time.

Deathwalk28
Nov 20, 2005, 09:32 PM
A bit like chess, slightly. You catch on to the basics quick. After awhile you develop strategies and try them against others. Highly addictive (I played it 3-7:30 AM yesterday! :S ).

Timberland
Nov 21, 2005, 07:46 AM
I use to be like addicted to the game but then it got boring so I started Playing the other PSO more http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

LoveAndLunacy
Nov 21, 2005, 07:54 AM
It mainly depends on your playing style if you have a lot of patience then you will probably get hooked on this game as once you get into it its a great game to play. It is a lot different to episode 1 and 2 so if you really enjoy the style of play in that it may not be for you. I like both types of game styles because it is good to have a break from one on the other style.
Cecil liceC

Ryna
Nov 21, 2005, 11:41 AM
When the game first came out, I was addicted to it. It was definitely more entertaining than what its nay-sayers would have you believe. The only thing that could tear off Episode 3 was Challenge Mode. Still, the game becomes a little bit old after a few hundred hours. I blame part of that on Sonic Team though. We haven't had a new quest or festival in a very long time. Some new maps/quests/NPC tournament decks would certainly make things interesting again. I know they still have a few E-Rank cards to release.

Scejntjynahl
Nov 21, 2005, 02:43 PM
Do you think they may release some quests to celebrate the 5 years of PSO?

Sharkyland
Nov 21, 2005, 04:30 PM
Would be nice if they released them all.

Ryna
Nov 21, 2005, 06:09 PM
On 2005-11-21 11:43, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Do you think they may release some quests to celebrate the 5 years of PSO?

I do not see the 5 year celebrations carrying over to GC PSO. I believe it will only be a BB-only thing.