PDA

View Full Version : Reduced specials?

Saiffy
Nov 21, 2005, 01:46 PM
I noticed a lot of weapons in the database lacks stating that their specials are reduced, things like Crush Bullet...well, any 9 star rare come to mind(Ones that can be reduced, obviously). I don't have a complete list of the weapons that are reduced, but I'm sure someone does, and if not, maybe I'll start to write up a list after school(Or during?)

Ryna
Nov 21, 2005, 02:31 PM
Realistically, it would be easier to make a list of all the items that have unreduced specials and assume that any weapons that are not marked as such have reduced specials. Going through all of the items in the DB to mark them as being "reduced" would take a long time.

Dana
Nov 21, 2005, 04:55 PM
On 2005-11-21 10:46, Saiffy wrote:
I noticed a lot of weapons in the database lacks stating that their specials are reduced, things like Crush Bullet...well, any 9 star rare come to mind(Ones that can be reduced, obviously). I don't have a complete list of the weapons that are reduced, but I'm sure someone does, and if not, maybe I'll start to write up a list after school(Or during?)

everything that isn't a single monstet hitter is reduced. only a small number of items are unreduced. surely that would be best to out that in the description!