PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible..

Sharkyland
Nov 21, 2005, 08:23 PM
... to view a COM vs COM. Makes you wonder who wins overall wise. Though I'm just guessing they just random pick the winners of the match.

Ryna
Nov 22, 2005, 08:23 PM
As far as I know, it is not possible. The server automatically determines the winner in COM vs COM battles. However, I'm not exactly sure what happens if you are in a Human Vs. Human battle and all the players are disconnected...

T0m
Nov 23, 2005, 03:54 AM
Hehe.. After the last human player gets disconnected, what happens is that you'll have some bewildered ex-viewers in the lobby, wondering what happened http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
As far as I know, it's not possible to view COM vs COM.

Sharkyland
Nov 23, 2005, 05:51 PM
On 2005-11-23 00:54, T0m wrote:
Hehe.. After the last human player gets disconnected, what happens is that you'll have some bewildered ex-viewers in the lobby, wondering what happened http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
As far as I know, it's not possible to view COM vs COM.

We should test it out someday.

LoveAndLunacy
Nov 25, 2005, 05:21 AM
I believe it is possible because me and my mate have tested this offline by accident, it takes a while and it requires two players.
First of all you play against your friend with one computer controlled teammate each. The fastest way you can do this, not the way we did but you can both equip weapons that make you lose life quickly, and select a big level so you can run away. Then you and the opponent player attack each other until you have little life left then let the steady damage weapons kill you both, in the mean time do not interfere and it will kind of simulate a COM vs COM battle.
This is kind of a crap way to do this but i believe that this is probably the only way.
Cecil liceC

SLON
Nov 25, 2005, 07:50 AM
That isn't what Sharky means. When you are on-line, you can watch someone else's game from the lobby, rather than from in the game itself.