PDA

View Full Version : Does any one play on x-box still?

TheAdamMan89
Nov 24, 2005, 02:06 PM
I was wondering because a friend and myself are going to be getting this soon enough and if so where are the "hot spots" in the xbox version because i know the GC version has completed died....

mitchm
Nov 24, 2005, 02:19 PM
Im not sure where the "hot spots" are but i know that a lot of people play on Apatite 01-02 and there are a few other people that play on the other ships that are dubbed the "legit" ships or something like that. I am a legit player for the most part with the exception of one of my characters, but yea. Apatite 01-02 is where i usually play and theres always others on.

GamerMedic
Nov 24, 2005, 05:28 PM
I have played on PSO Xbox for a while and have never had problems finding people to play with. As the previous poster said there are always people on Apetite 1&2. Legit players mostly play on Davburite 10.

WorldAtWar
Nov 24, 2005, 08:36 PM
Stay away from Apatite all together if you want to avoid cheaters. The cheating isnt too bad, mostly alot of duping going on.

I am glad to hear there are still new comers to psox!

metatime
Nov 24, 2005, 09:02 PM
GC version didn't "completely died" most just transfer to somewhere else. The remaining still play with each other or with the 800 something Japanese players (on a good day)

TheAdamMan89
Nov 25, 2005, 02:29 AM
yeah well PSO gc has lost its heat... i had it since release date... and i miss how cool its use to be... and believe me im so using to the Duping i just ignore it but thanks guys

metatime
Nov 25, 2005, 01:50 PM
I can't imagine x-box being much better considering that 360 came out with no backwards compatibility with PSO (did that change yet?) Also correct me if I'am wrong but the servers aren't connected with the JP and EU servers too?

WorldAtWar
Nov 25, 2005, 06:33 PM
It actually is backwards compatible.

I have played with three friends so far who were playing online with their 360.

I hope that clears a few things up.

=)

xxTrystanxx
Nov 26, 2005, 04:15 AM
Hmmm. What a pleasant surprise.

There are quite a few of us still here on PSOX http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif More often than not these days I go on solo online runs, so when I do that I find an empty ship, but I hear Davburite 10 is a real party http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Deathwalk28
Nov 26, 2005, 06:30 AM
I'm still hounding around PSOX. I'm actually trying to arrange some events to keep those players I find on PSOX to stick around. I love PSO and there are alot of decent PSOX players out there.

I'm usually kicking around Celestite 8 and some of the Davs for solo runs. I don't intend to end my playing anytime soon... Don't see why others should, considering the volume of players on, sometimes.

kevlar_pso
Nov 26, 2005, 11:40 AM
On 2005-11-24 11:06, TheAdamMan89 wrote:
I was wondering because a friend and myself are going to be getting this soon enough and if so where are the "hot spots" in the xbox version because i know the GC version has completed died....

Just go to Dav 10 and make a Challenge Mode team. You'll make a fast friend here. l0l

Soulvayne
Nov 26, 2005, 01:57 PM
I generally play where ever.. If I feel up to soloing or doing something that takes more brain power that TTF I'll be hanging out in DAV 10. (Phantasmal World or Endless Nightmare yes please:) )

If all I'm looking for is a quick TTF game, just because I don't care about hackers that much, because some of the stuff that is hacked doesn't make a bit of sense. I'll hang around apatite 1-2, though recently my game has been locking up trying to get on that ship so it could be a sign.

scraggy
Dec 31, 2005, 01:38 PM
On 2005-11-25 15:33, WorldAtWar wrote:
It actually is backwards compatible.

I have played with three friends so far who were playing online with their 360.

I hope that clears a few things up.

=)

I tried and mine didnt work!!

Dhylec
Dec 31, 2005, 02:29 PM
scraggy, welcome to the forums.
If you have tech questions, post in Tech Support & wait for someone who knows to reply. Please do not bump topics that have been inactive for more than 2 weeks.