PDA

View Full Version : How many runs?

fronebullare
Nov 25, 2005, 10:50 AM
So now I have this list of weapons I have been tring to get, but I haven't been able to check any of them off. I'm currently working on the cross scar/photon claw/elysion with my purplenum HUcast.How many more runs of forest/control center do I have to do!!!

(I just know somewhere on this site there is something that tells you stuff like this)(also,I play only offline.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2005-11-25 07:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2005-11-25 08:01 ]</font>

Dana
Nov 25, 2005, 11:32 AM
HUct cannot use elysion. 680 MST requirment.
the others are easy runs.....HS runs or SoaB offline.
It takes a long as it takes.

fronebullare
Nov 25, 2005, 01:41 PM
what is HS?

Stan
Nov 25, 2005, 01:59 PM
I think dana meant lost heat sword. (no online for me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif , so I'm not sure, even though, if you look at the left menu, you can see the active online quests http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

darrenblade
Nov 25, 2005, 02:37 PM
i've got elison, and i've never been able to use it.
D'oh!

Neith
Nov 25, 2005, 04:36 PM
Yes, HS is Lost Heat Sword.

As far as runs go, it's entirely random. Just keep doing runs, and they'll drop eventually.

fronebullare
Nov 26, 2005, 11:58 AM
Isn't HS a online mission?If it is I can't do it.Plus I have never seen missions in Ep2

zwandude15
Nov 26, 2005, 03:49 PM
Yea, ep.2 guilds are downloadable online only. I suggest since you're a HUcast you don't search for Photon Claw though, the last attack of the combo almost always sends you falling on your behind. Search something else, you're level 75? Assuming you're in Ultimate, play Caves, finds such as Red Daggers, Stag Cutlery, Cross Scar, and Silence Claw(if any claw) can be found there. If you're still playing V. Hard, play forest, you can pick up a Yamato from the Dragon. =]

In reply to your sig, HUcasts kick quite the ass, they rule. xD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zwandude15 on 2005-11-26 12:52 ]</font>