PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Despicable Lion

Para
Nov 25, 2005, 07:44 PM
Could someone tell me what is the normal ending and the alternate ending?

Im trying to get karen to join me in Pioneer Spirits but its not working =/

Saffran
Nov 26, 2005, 07:41 AM
Remember that once you enter Desert, you may not, under any circumstance, use telepipe/ryuker.
After killing the Fomar and the Racast, go talk to the soldier in the room located east from you.
After killing the Ramarl and the Racaseal, go south-east to talk to the soldier then south-west to spy on the mercenaries in the last room.(cutscene)
Talk to the Humar holding the Zanba.
In the last room, after the cutscene with Leo, turn the lights on before you clear the room. You will get another cutscene with Leo. Exit the desert through the teleport machine then go to the medical center talk with Gilliam. Then go to the Shopping Mall and talk with Montague. Then go to the principal and talk to Momoka, Irene, then Tyrell. Then and only then you may get your reward at the guild counter.

If you die or use telepipe in between, or if you don't switch the lights on, you will miss the last cutscene with Leo. I also assume that you must talk to Gilliam, because he is the one to let you on about Karen's turmoil. (otherwise, you wouldn't think to go to her in Pioneer Spirits, as she is at the usual "I'm the one paying others to work" spot)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2005-11-26 04:42 ]</font>