PDA

View Full Version : petition to unban l337_h4xOr

Rhete
Sep 10, 2002, 12:23 AM
Never thought I'd make this topic again

Can whichever lovely mod banned him give me ONE good reason why?

ABDUR101
Sep 10, 2002, 12:36 AM
He was Greg. Greg was banned twice before. Just because you make a new username doesn't mean you should be given another chance.

Besides, as much as Greg disliked this place and it's posters, he sure wanted to stay. Maybe he's best left at Omega Hour, since I doubt he can get banned there. o_O

Rhete
Sep 10, 2002, 01:16 AM
So despite doing nothing wrong he gets banned

ABDUR101
Sep 10, 2002, 02:14 AM
On 2002-09-09 23:16, Rhete wrote:
So despite doing nothing wrong he gets banned

Sarcasm eludes those not in the know.

Saladwood
Sep 10, 2002, 02:44 AM
being banned means being banned. making a new account to get around it isn't your "get out of banned free" card.

LollipopLolita
Sep 10, 2002, 03:06 AM
He was warned multiple times about flaming and flamebaiting. Besides, what is a ban for if it's not permanent. Then we should call it time out. Still he came back and did the same things, and provoked the same people and caused the same problems.

When Greg got banned, you posted a petition in jest. What happened?

As a reminder the rules are:
5. Respect EVERYBODY in the forum. Everyone's equal here. This forum isn't just for one group or individual. Flaming will not be tolerated. You flame, you get banned. Racist remarks or ethnocentrism will result in banning. So, don't.

Note: Flamebaiting, or throwing remarks at users in attempt to get them to flame you, is just as bad as flaming.

6. No discriminatory or derogatory remarks.

12. Use of the PSO World forums is a privilege and not a right. If a moderator feels you need to be removed from them, you will be sent a private message about whatever behavior has initiated your removal. Failure to change your behavior will result in a ban. In certain circumstances, there will be no warning and instead, the user will be banned immediately.

Users normally have three warnings before resulting in serious action or a ban. However, depending on the extremity of the violation, a user may only have one warning or an instant ban.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Sep 10, 2002, 05:31 AM
I think greg should be unbanned. When they spend time at this forum, they aren't outside in the real-matrix, errr, world =>.>= it sort of doing a favor for others.

ABDUR101
Sep 10, 2002, 05:42 AM
On 2002-09-10 03:31, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
When they spend time at this forum, they aren't outside in the real-matrix, errr, world =>.>= it sort of doing a favor for others.

Yeah, and the mods are looking out for the posters at this site. Thus, the favor and obligation is to the posters here, not whoever Greg runs into in real life.

neko-chan
Sep 10, 2002, 10:03 AM
On 2002-09-10 03:31, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I think greg should be unbanned.

STFU bish, you're his girlfriend, you're not entitled to talk about this issue.

As for me, not only I would sing up a petition to ban him (just in case...) but also a petition to burn his car, shoot in his fatty legs and nuke his house.

^o^///

.:EDIT:.
Forgot to add the sarcasm tags >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-09-10 08:16 ]</font>

neko-chan
Sep 12, 2002, 02:06 AM
Your petition is now pointless, Rhete, since that crazy little thing called Gally is back as Pepsi-man. At least, that's what I've red on the CIA bulletin board.

FinalMasterM
Sep 12, 2002, 02:34 AM
Wow, petitions, wasn't the main reason behind keeping the petitions forum down was because none every served their purpose. Well, except one that IceBlink had pointed out to me before, but that was the only one...

neko-chan
Sep 12, 2002, 03:06 AM
Actually my petition against Flash sigs worked too!

IceBlink
Sep 12, 2002, 06:59 AM
Mmm, but the one which ordered my death failed. I'm still alive!

Oh, and as for the Greg ban thing... unfortunately, I didn't really see much behaviour change... =/

Dangerous55
Sep 12, 2002, 07:18 PM
I think we should unban him, then ban every single poster.

TedEdFred
Sep 14, 2002, 02:20 AM
/me signs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif!

Ziggy-san
Sep 27, 2002, 04:40 PM
Gally, 1337, however you wanna call him, was just plain rude. He did seem to go out of way to annoy others or flaming. If he's gotten banned twice and insists on coming back here, he apparantly hasn't gotten the message. The person who made this topic obviously hasn't known Gally enough to judge him as such.

Also, I think somewhere in the rules is "A mod's action is as such, and cannot be changed" or something along those lines...and banning...

Perhaps an IP ban is in order? If he returns, that is..

LollipopLolita
Sep 27, 2002, 10:24 PM
what is a ban for if the user can just come back and then yet again flames other people but claim not to do it even though there were peoeple witnessing?

Ziggy-san
Sep 28, 2002, 10:49 PM
On 2002-09-27 20:24, LollipopLolita wrote:
what is a ban for if the user can just come back and then yet again flames other people but claim not to do it even though there were peoeple witnessing?

My point exactly. His posts made me ill. Ill to my belly. My ill prone belly. >.<

RuneLateralus
Sep 29, 2002, 12:24 AM
*pats Ziggy on the back*

There, there. Just sit back and relax, buddy! And do some nice friendly posting.

Kasera
Sep 29, 2002, 07:15 AM
He purposely posted flames to get banned so he could run and bitch to someone who might care.

<sarcasm>Can't you see he's the victim in all this?</sarcasm>

X-thirteen
Sep 29, 2002, 11:17 AM
some people are just dumb. greg pointed this out for them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Saladwood
Sep 29, 2002, 04:01 PM
psow is not greg's personal playground to flame and flamebait people. he has OH to do it in

neko-chan
Oct 1, 2002, 04:28 AM
On 2002-09-29 09:17, X-thirteen wrote:
some people are just dumb. greg pointed this out for them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Yep. Gally is so fucking smart, cool, pretty, smelly, friendly, clean, nice, funny, etc... Gally really rocks. Thank GOD for giving us that awesome pice of meat called Gally.

Ziggy-san
Oct 2, 2002, 08:25 PM
On 2002-10-01 02:28, neko-chan wrote:

On 2002-09-29 09:17, X-thirteen wrote:
some people are just dumb. greg pointed this out for them :D.

Yep. Gally is so fucking smart, cool, pretty, smelly, friendly, clean, nice, funny, etc... Gally really rocks. Thank GOD for giving us that awesome pice of meat called Gally.

KEKEKE! More people need to use the word meat to describe people XD