PDA

View Full Version : Who hates Claws?

Bluehog
Nov 26, 2005, 11:29 AM
No I don't mean the claw weapons, I mean the enemy in the Ruins from Episode 1. After playing Ruins for hours on end, over and over they really get on your nerves.

If you hate them please say your worst incadent with them

I was attacking a Dark Bringer with my HUmar when a single claw came up right behind me. My character wheeled around 180 degrees to attack the claw, facing directly away from the Dark Bringer. It was so annoying.

(Sorry for the way the poll question was worded, this is my first time making a poll on PSOW so I didn't know how it worked)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bluehog on 2005-11-26 08:33 ]</font>

Neith
Nov 26, 2005, 12:33 PM
What annoys me about them is how quickly they eat my HUcaseal alive. Not fun.

They die easily enough, but are more of an annoyance.

No problem at all for my HUnewearl, but my HUcaseal's lacking the 1100+ DFP http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sadam100
Nov 26, 2005, 02:51 PM
Totalty true especially when ur fighting a monster that can cause more problems then the for example the Bringer or a Sorcerer

Forte1224
Nov 26, 2005, 04:25 PM
Claw's are like rappies. THEY CAN FRIGGIN ATTACK YOU WITH OTHER ENEMIES.

Not to mention that glitch where they turn invincible after a few hits and you have to wait 2 seconds to hit them again.

They're retarded.

sSeldomToasTt
Nov 26, 2005, 06:52 PM
I use my force most of the time, and sometimes my force will attack the wrong enemy, or even boxes.

In the Ruins I most often find myself corned by a bunch of other enemies, but my spells seem to auto-lock themselves onto the claws.. Now that's annoying!

Saffran
Nov 26, 2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah, multihit claw critical = instant death unless you have 1200+EVP.

Butoden
Nov 26, 2005, 08:42 PM
They're not so bad! I mean come on they fall back alot when u hit them once!

Skorpius
Nov 26, 2005, 08:55 PM
On 2005-11-26 13:25, Forte1224 wrote:
Not to mention that glitch where they turn invincible after a few hits and you have to wait 2 seconds to hit them again.

That's not a glitch.

Demon-
Nov 26, 2005, 09:47 PM
Yeah they're a pain when they surround you.

Ryna
Nov 26, 2005, 10:27 PM
At the start of challenge 7 and 8, it can be useful to have some claws in the first enemy waves. You can them to as a buffer between you and the other enemies in case you miss. Once you get a one-on-one weapon, they usually die in a couple of hits.

Inazuma
Nov 26, 2005, 10:32 PM
a few razondes and they are dead. easiest monster in the ruins imo.

whiteninja
Nov 26, 2005, 11:33 PM
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/7048/claws1lu.jpg

It speaks for itself.

Sadam100
Nov 27, 2005, 09:41 AM
Butoden: wrote: They're not so bad! I mean come on they fall back alot when u hit them once!

This only happens after they have attacked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sadam100 on 2005-11-27 06:42 ]</font>

PJ
Nov 27, 2005, 09:47 AM
I like claws >_>;;;

They're all, "WASSUP!" and you can't tell.

But yeah, they're easy and coolio.

Sharkyland
Nov 27, 2005, 10:21 AM
I'm more or less... I'm stuck between a dimenian and a delsaber and a claw is just sitting there... MOVE OUT OF WAY. I usually take a handgun to push them out of the way for a while I focus on the enemies that seriously run to you (merlans).

fronebullare
Nov 27, 2005, 10:47 AM
I had a bad experience with claws once...I HATE THEM FOR IT!!!!!!. While doing my 28th(literally) run of ruins for the delsaber's buster,I got it(the delsaber's buster)in the room before a room filled with claws.I was so happy....until I got surounded with claws.All I had with me at the time was the db's saber so I could only hit one at a time....then it happened! I get killed by TWO FRIGGIN CLAWS!!!! how does a level 69 HUcast get killed by TWO claws. I got so mad I just turned of my gamecube...forgetting that I had just got the delsaber's buster.I hate claws.

Dana
Nov 27, 2005, 12:34 PM
I don't mind them. There rather long range for attacks and immunity after attacks, and there annoying reaction to hard attacks.

They are easy kills, normally bad drops.
Have killed Dana a few times when beserking due to there range. Beserk mechguns aren't a nice beserk in Dana's books.

DarkEliteRico
Nov 27, 2005, 12:44 PM
Love the claws criticals....out of nowhere and then BAM on your ass

LoveAndLunacy
Nov 28, 2005, 08:46 AM
I think that the claws are all right when you find like 8 of them in a room then my RAmarls spread needle just kicks their crappy droping ass.
They dont cause me any trouble because my HUcasts sword and RAmarls spread needle leave them screwed, but just they are there just to annoy you becasue they give least experience and probably worst drops.
If you are talking about Bulclaws as well i despise them!!!!! i have a really rare drop off them from normal tyhen on ultimate they wont give me anything.
Cecil liceC

Neith
Nov 28, 2005, 10:57 AM
Yeah, the moving back motion of Claws isn't a glitch, they do it to avoid attacks (ha, try avoiding a God/Battle speed Twin Sword, bishes! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

Like I said, real annoying for my 'caseal, one day I will get through Ult Ruins with a HUcaseal. One day.

Personally, I find Deldepths to be so much more annoying >_>, especially when there's 2 or more.

*Deldepth pops up, gets hit* I turn around to see a Megid in my face >_> Hate those, along with Morfos, Dark Gunners, Girtablulu, Zu, and Goran Detonators. All those are my least favourite enemies >_>

Feelmirath
Nov 28, 2005, 12:18 PM
I myself don't really find claws to be a nuisance. What really IS one are indi belras, especially when there are 3 at once >.>

A healthy dose of sword ownage works for me.

whiteninja
Nov 28, 2005, 08:03 PM
On 2005-11-28 09:18, Feelmirath wrote:
I myself don't really find claws to be a nuisance. What really IS one are indi belras, especially when there are 3 at once >.>Just stand still. Really. Try it.

The Claws are just annoying... yeah, they can be killed... Either Gizonde, Red Sword, or Gi Gue Bazooka, but still, they are annoying! And it angers you so much when they kill you because they are so weak that no one should ever loose to them, yet people do.

EphekZ
Nov 28, 2005, 10:08 PM
if you're a Force then you dont notice them becuase of the techniques ability to hit all enemies around you.

but when I was a Hunter I just grabbed a sword out and swung.

if the chaos bringer and claw incident happens just attack whatever you target it's faster if you you dont fight with PSO stupid targeting system =D

Rangers also easy

Genoa
Nov 28, 2005, 10:41 PM
I think claws are really more the Hunter problem... Most melee techniques involve... head on attacks... and... when something sneaks up behind you that you're not worried about... you get effed up. And seeing claws don't bolt out at you, you feel more relaxed about the situation... and they're designed just for that I tell you!... Make you feel neutral about them as you battle it out with a Delsaber or what not... and when you're focused on what's infront of you, 2 or 3 of them come from behind and *CRUNCH* .... you're on the floor facing the other way <_< ... They have mad skillz... When a Ranger get's hit by em.. espeicially a ranger NOT meleeing... it's all their fault >_> Rangers usually have the best view of the scene... If you can't see the whole picture, you're Phailing >_>
Forces... eh, tell em off with razonde or what not... I bet you they pHeAr thunder storms =0 "He has the Sigh of a god! z0mg hide!" <_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-11-28 19:41 ]</font>

Djinn
Oct 29, 2006, 05:48 AM
i hate the claws, because they always seemed to do more criticals than me and then they kill me and i have to start the ruins over because i didnt use a telepipe.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

Feelmirath
Oct 29, 2006, 06:28 AM
lol, necro bump.

FelixFelicis
Oct 29, 2006, 03:50 PM
ugh... as a ranger, I really hate them!! they give me the exact same exp as boomas except a lot more hp and coming in gangs. I HATE THEM!

Forte1224
Oct 29, 2006, 05:07 PM
Bulc's are more scary IMO. Now THOSE can kill you if you don't expect them.

Bezmor
Oct 29, 2006, 05:43 PM
My RAmaris doing retired hunter runs for Spread needle and red mechs so when i see clwas i pull out meteor smash and get my TP back but besides being able to do that i hate it when they come up and kill you right before you can get resta off or then soruond a guy you trying to protect like donoph and kill them.

T0m
Oct 30, 2006, 12:08 AM
Djinn, if you see a one-year old topic that's interesting, then feel free to make a new, likewise topic for it.
Please refrain from bumping anything this old. ~_~