PDA

View Full Version : wepons lost

Phazer
Nov 26, 2005, 08:17 PM
im not sure if this is the right fourm but is it possible to loose any type of wepon if you die because i just got an inferno cannon(i think that is the one)and i want to use it in hard and v-hard modes but i dont want to loose it

Tact
Nov 26, 2005, 08:22 PM
If you are playing GCPSO or PSOX, you only lose Meseta if you die.

If you are playing Blue Burst, you lose experience points.

I don't know about earlier versions, but I am quite sure you cannot lose weapons there either.

Ryna
Nov 26, 2005, 08:35 PM
Back on the Dreamcast versions of the game, you would drop your weapon on the ground if you died. You would then have to run all the way back to pick it up. This was a big problem since people would intentionally kill you at Falz to get your item. Also, some quests automatically ended if you died. As such, you could lose your weapon if you died under those circumstances.

However, that changed with the GC version. On it, you just lose meseta if you died and piped back up to the hospital. For Blue Burst, you just lose experience points.

Phazer
Nov 26, 2005, 08:39 PM
okay good i can bring out all of my rares and not worry about loosing them

Butoden
Nov 26, 2005, 08:40 PM
On 2005-11-26 17:35, Ryna wrote:
Back on the Dreamcast versions of the game, you would drop your weapon on the ground if you died. You would then have to run all the way back to pick it up. This was a big problem since people would intentionally kill you at Falz to get your item. Also, some quests automatically ended if you died. As such, you could lose your weapon if you died under those circumstances.
Yeah it really sucks! I guess it's also a reason why people start cheating and duping n stuff. Just to get their 'weapon back'. Well a friend of mine did that.

But thats a different subject...

When I fight Falz I usually just dont equip a weapon! =^_^=

Phazer
Nov 26, 2005, 09:32 PM
dark falz on what system?

Ryna
Nov 26, 2005, 09:35 PM
On 2005-11-26 18:32, Phazer wrote:
dark falz on what system?

Dreamcast. If Dark Falz possessed your character and you died, your weapon would be dropped on the ground.

Player killers used to love stealing your weapons like that. I rememeber when it got to the point where you had to un-equip all your weapons anytime someone unknown entered the game.

Demon-
Nov 26, 2005, 10:15 PM
Yeah I remember dying back then used to suck becuase of that. It does that on the PC version too.