PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing!

Alielle
Sep 10, 2002, 09:32 AM
I am too addicted to this game. Ever since I rented it on Sunday, I've been playing it every free minute I've had. Hell, I stayed up until 2am last night arranging furniture. And they entice you to buy all this extra stuff too, like a GC/GBA link cable and an e-card reader.

Nintendo is Evil. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I'd write more, but I have to run off to school now.

ABDUR101
Sep 10, 2002, 09:41 AM
On 2002-09-10 07:32, Alielle wrote:

...no, you mean "I have to go play more Animal Crossing before I have to take it back." >_>

*turns on the little singing doggy*
;_;

Almost makes me want to buy a GC....almost.

neko-chan
Sep 10, 2002, 09:55 AM
Yep... can't wait to get my dirty hands on Animal Crossing...

All those cute characters... and you can change their clothes! YAY!

Too bad this month I already spent a lot in videogames. I bought Ikaruga, Biohazard 0 Demo, PSO and, if that store will confirm my pre-order, Tekki with controller. And I even don't own an Xbox >_>;;;

Cube
Sep 10, 2002, 02:34 PM
Ahh! I cant WAIT for Animal Crossing! I decided to hold off on the bloackbuster game for numerous reasons... but a week is too long! Never has fishing, aranging furniture, and paying off animals debts been so fun!

This game is something new, and this game is exactly why i love nintendo. because in the end its not graphics, music, or story that REALLY matters. Its the gameplay. And this game is truly unique. Truly inovative. Truly Nintendo!

Alielle
Sep 10, 2002, 03:07 PM
On 2002-09-10 07:41, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2002-09-10 07:32, Alielle wrote:

...no, you mean "I have to go play more Animal Crossing before I have to take it back." >_>

I was so tempted to skip school, especially since I ended up getting soaked (but that's a whole 'nother topic).

*turns on the little singing doggy*
;_;

He's sooooo cute!

Almost makes me want to buy a GC....almost.

You know, I know of a place you can get one used for $120... THAT'S A REALLY GOOD DEAL! Besides, you really need to play PSO with the rest of us GC losers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Man, never has a video game gotten me pining to get a wardrobe to store my virtual clothes in, or matching furniture sets to make my house look like a Chinese restaurant...

My character apparently only consumes candy and soda from my vending machines, since I've picked all the fruit. >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alielle on 2002-09-10 13:08 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Sep 10, 2002, 03:37 PM
On 2002-09-10 12:34, Cube wrote:
Ahh! I cant WAIT for Animal Crossing! I decided to hold off on the bloackbuster game for numerous reasons... but a week is too long! Never has fishing, aranging furniture, and paying off animals debts been so fun!

This game is something new, and this game is exactly why i love nintendo. because in the end its not graphics, music, or story that REALLY matters. Its the gameplay. And this game is truly unique. Truly inovative. Truly Nintendo!

Sadly, i reckon this game might not sell to well over here in the UK. People here seem to be scared of innovation, and if it doesnt have great graphics its not 'kool'. (not my opinion, but what i think will happen)

Animal crossing seems quite interesting, and the whole funriture thing reminds me of The Sims. I probably will get it, espicially so i can use my GBA link cable again.

Cube
Sep 10, 2002, 07:33 PM
Heh, Usually Americans dont buy anything without shiny graphics, death, or sex (GTA3) but who cares...

It's a japanese game really... nintendo knows it wont sell a million, and it doesnt really care (of course they wan it to sell well though)..

I think with proper advertising and word of mouth, it will without a doubt sell at least 200,000 copies in the US. Which isnt bad at all.

It's a niche title really... nintendo is taking chances, and thats why i respect them.
At least im gona get it hehe.

DeathCheese87
Sep 10, 2002, 09:00 PM
suonds fun. i like the many many trivial but fun things you can do. my friend and i are going to make our characters satanic, with pentagram wallpaper and that sort. ive heard that you can just plaaay and plaaaaaay and plaaaaaaaay. i might or might not have the spare time to play it. still, sounds like a game that can take my mind off of super mario sunshine ^_^

the downloadable NES games sound like fun as well. but my question is, how do you use the card reader? animal crossing trading cards? oh yeah, how much will the reader be? (i already have a GBA/GC link cable)

TedEdFred
Sep 10, 2002, 09:11 PM
Yes, I look forward to this game. but... when is it out?

I dunno where I'm gonna get time to play all these games I got this month (SNK Vs. Capcom MotM, SMS, PSO, Ikaruga, Animal Crossing).

Cube
Sep 10, 2002, 09:24 PM
September 16th.

Ya, your telling me... I dont even want to list all the games im going to be playing... heck, i dont even have time for pso.

Ness
Sep 11, 2002, 06:29 AM
I have to wait until next Monday to get it.
September 16. How did you get is so soon Alielle? Do you live in Japan? Or do some places in the states get it earlier than others?

ABDUR101
Sep 11, 2002, 08:41 AM
On 2002-09-11 04:29, Ness wrote:
How did you get is so soon Alielle? Do you live in Japan? Or do some places in the states get it earlier than others?

She rented it from Blockbuster, which has it for rent before it's official release =o

Sion
Sep 11, 2002, 12:53 PM
>.< shhss i wasn't looking forward for that game, but for some reason all this talk, all the news and that made me want it ;_; oh well.... guess i'll have to find how to get more free time to sepnd in animal crossing, kingdom hearts, dark ages of camelot, pso !!! and all those cool games coming out ;_; oh yeah grandia xtreme and mmm those nice xbox games. heh i guess boring summer has finally ended http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif