PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Offline: Wow...

JeremyX103
Nov 28, 2005, 05:18 PM
Bringing Holy to Hell with a Hand Grenade.

Quest: Unseen Enemy 2
Made a 3 pt deck for this quest, forgot to shuffle it up. I still won, and I got an S. This qualifies as a wow moment for me. If you think "OK, whatever..." then don't think twice. If you think otherwise, bask in the coolness with me. YOu have to agree, the grade is unexpected.

Ryna
Nov 28, 2005, 08:36 PM
I think I had something similar like that happen to me on one of the offline quests. I constructed a deck and forgot to shuffle it. I think I got an A+ or S rank off of it. Anyways, congratulations on your rank and victory. It sounds like you were able to overcome your handicap without any problems.

JeremyX103
Nov 28, 2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah. Luckily, the map was long, so it gave me time to plan and scan through cards to get what I needed. I went only one or two turns with out a defense card, but after that, it was good.

LoveAndLunacy
Nov 29, 2005, 07:18 AM
I did that as well, i only had weapons at the start but they were all low cost so i equipped them and killed them on first turn that i could attack. walz, 2 mechs and a mag completely had them.
Cecil liceC

JeremyX103
Dec 9, 2005, 06:06 PM
Cool. Mine was a little tougher, tho. I forgot to mention that it was the Arkz mission. ^_^