PDA

View Full Version : Places on Ragol

Jay72
Nov 29, 2005, 05:53 PM
How come there are places in the game that you can't go to in Free Battle Mode? (For example, the place that the mission "Sighting 3" takes place in.) Are there ways to unlock the places so you can use them in Free Battle, or are they only acessible in Story Mode missions?

LoveAndLunacy
Nov 30, 2005, 07:19 AM
Well some of the arenas are only available in story mode, i think that the pollux/castor arenas, the leukonian knight (cant spell) and amplam umbla(cant spell that either) are story mode only available. I dont know about any others.
Cecil liceC

Jay72
Nov 30, 2005, 06:36 PM
what about Nebula Montana? it's my favorite arena but you can only play it with story mode missions i think :'-(

LoveAndLunacy
Dec 1, 2005, 05:24 AM
Im not sure about that one ill look into it though next time i am on, what does it look like? i think i have all areas unlocked except ones you cant unlock (duh). Which side is it on? Ark or Hero? And where abouts is it in story?
Cecil liceC

Jay72
Dec 1, 2005, 04:29 PM
I played it in a Hunters mission, I first saw it in Sighting 3. How do you unlock the different areas anyway (just in case I come across another area that may be unlockable)

LoveAndLunacy
Dec 2, 2005, 04:56 AM
Well i think it is by just playing through the game as i have completed both sides and have nearly all levels except ones that cant be unlocked. I think you have some at the start, and as you complete them as you go through they are unlocked, so technically by you completing sighting 3 you should have unlocked it, but you may need to do more on each side before it is available in free battle.
Cecil liceC

Jay72
Dec 2, 2005, 02:57 PM
aha, thanks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif