PDA

View Full Version : XB-Quest: Pioneer Christmas Quest

kevlar_pso
Nov 30, 2005, 05:09 PM
There is no walkthrough for this quest. Any tips?

Deathwalk28
Nov 30, 2005, 06:01 PM
So far, I've hit the quest three times. I've found the following thus far:

- You are able to wrap a present at quests end, and can donate the present to a lady on the ship. (Gallon's shop too?)
- There is NO fighting in this quest.
- For the LV3 switches, I believe I see a pattern, but can't verify it.
- I believe there is a special prize for a perfect 20/20 light score... But again, can't verify yet.
- The NPCs for this quest should be drug into a dark alley, shot, and burned for their annoying behavior.

Hope this helps some. I'll post the light solutions when I have more info.

DW

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deathwalk28 on 2005-11-30 15:02 ]</font>

RADiaNtVOiD
Nov 30, 2005, 06:07 PM
It stinks i went into a game when it was Halloween and when i came out it was christmas. I was about to do the quest but i looked at the time and it was time for work.....grrrr i hope you guys figure something out i want my heart of angel.

Syl
Nov 30, 2005, 06:28 PM
I just played it twice. Yeah, those characters are annoying... but anyways... I finished it once with level 1 difficulty and got a bunch of mono stuff. I played it with level 3 difficulty and I got 12/16 score and got 5x Trimates and 5x Trifluids. I think you have to play at level 3 and not mess up to get 20/20 so you can get your present, but I'm not so sure...

Ryna
Nov 30, 2005, 06:34 PM
If the quest is like the one on GC, look at this thread for clues:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=91763&forum=7&21

kevlar_pso
Dec 8, 2005, 04:21 PM
I talked to the lady in the big circle shaped planetary observation deck down in the lower part of Ep II Pioneer 2 and gave her a bunch of different colored presents and received a Christmas Present in return.

After that I did the quest on level 1 diffuculty and received 5 monofluids and 5 monomates. My character is only 68 so I will hafta use my Ult Hucast to get a Christmas Present from the quest. But my force, which I used is only lev 68, so I will do a bunch of temple runs to get him up to 80. By doin Temple runs I hope to run across some Saint Rappies!!

I'll post again after I try this on Ult and complete difficulty 3 and then 4.

Neith
Dec 8, 2005, 04:24 PM
Check out my guide for the switch solutions if you need them.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=106059&forum=7&12

MT7218
Dec 11, 2005, 02:49 AM
Question... how do I get the other colored wrappings? I seem to only get blue from the Cake sisters... is it like the cakes, where it varies on people's HL number, or what?

Delfi
Dec 11, 2005, 03:17 AM
yes kinda - but with the coloured wrappings they only change for each person each year - in other words all this year you will only get blue ones - to get the others you have to trade yours with other players.