PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Mirrored Soul - Chapter 1 (Re-Done Chap 1)

Kuea
Dec 1, 2005, 05:08 AM
In the weapons development section of Pioneer 2, three hunters make their way to a singled out factory. Standing outside the open doors of the building one of them finally talks.

"Well it looks like they were right. These doors shouldn't be open at all. Think it'll be any fun in there Aichu?"

Stepping into the light of the dusty building you would not think a man this violent and crazy looking to have a voice as soft as it is. His hair bright green and done up into spikes spiraling into each other. His clothes a flaming red with blue stripes randomly placed around his body.

"Well doesn't the fact that there are lights on inside contribute to the fact that thing's aren't quite right...?"

A second man steps into the light, looking exactly the same as the previous one. After looking inside the building for a minute he resumes talking.

"After all... this place was supposed to be shut down to be converted into a science facility wasn't it Kaichu?"

"Aichu... Kaichu... how the fuck am I supposed to tell you two apart when you dress the exact same? Even though you're twins there isn't any need to dress the exact same as well. It's damn annoying to try and tell you two shits apart."

Letting out a loud laugh one of the twins drags the third person into the light. A female that's decently smaller then the men brushes his hand off of her. Her dull pink hair tied into a braid and her clothes tight fitting and pitch black both reveals and hides a figure many women would be envious of.

"Wahahaha! Watch your mouth Jen. Ladies shouldn't swear so much. It's not becoming of you. So shall we head into the building and conduct the investigation?"

Reaching up above her head Jen quickly smacks one of the twins.

"God you are a dumb ass. If the lights are all on then there is probably someone inside the building. Most likely it's this Pink Gee person we are here to locate and capture. For all we know there could be fifty plus men inside there just waiting for us! And you wanna just run in there without a care in the wor-?"

Unfortunately by this time both Aichu and Kaichu had both already started into the building leaving Jen standing outside. Letting out a sigh Jen runs after the two muttering under her breath.
Looking around the first room it is filling with dust covered machinery. Sheets covering some machines while others are bare.

"See Jen? Aichu and me knew there was nothing in the first room. There is almost NEVER anything in first rooms. If you played any video games you would know that it's generally the hardest to get to room that has the traps or ambushes."

"Kaichu... you are a bloody freaking idiot. How the hell did you even survive through fricking school? All you ever think about is video games."

"What's wrong with video games Jen? Kaichu and myself play them a lot and look at how good hunters we are. Oh and watch your language Jen."

Shaking her head Jen leaves the two twins behind and goes to a room on the far-left side of where she came in from. Before she goes through the door she calls to the twins.

"Let's spilt up. You two go some other way and I'll go this way."

Not even waiting for a reply Jen heads through the door and enters a pitch-black room.

"Oh sure... of course I would get the damn dark room. Now where is the bloody light switch?"

After fumbling around in the dark for a few minutes the area lights up revealing a bare room devoid of any features on the walls ground or roof. However in one corner of the room Jen spots a few stacks of boxes. Moving closer to the boxes she notices some of them moving slightly. Pulling out a Varista, Jen whips around the boxes and aims her Varista at the person hiding there.

"Who are you!?"

The person behind the boxes turned out to be a HUnewearl. Her hair, which is a brighter pink then Jen's, is a cut short to her neck and held back with a ribbon. Seeing her sitting there crying, with her knees tucked to her chest, Jen raises her Varista and bends closer to her.

"Hey. You okay? What's your name? Mine's Jen."

Looking up from her knees, the HUnewearl's face has tears streaming down.

"I-I'm... Ec-..clair?"

"Eclair? That's a cute name."

Standing up, Jen holds out a hand to Eclair to help her get up. After hesitating a moment Eclair takes Jen's hand and gets lifted up to stand. Her clothes now more visible in the light, show to be a worn out, standard issue dark green hunters outfit.

"It's alright now Eclair. Why are you here?"

"They... they said I might be a useful decoy..."

"They? Who's they?"

"I don't know. They just grabbed me and brought me here."

"Well I'm here now Eclair. I'll help you so don't worry and stop crying."

Smiling and patting Eclair on the head, she grabs her hand and leads her to the room where she left the twins.

"Eclair, I want you to stay here in this room. I'll be back in a bit after I meet up with my friends and finish our job."

Shaking her head Eclair grabs Jen's arm.

"No! Don't leave me alone! What if they come back for me? I don't wanna go back so please take me with you."

"Oh for crying out loud, Fine you can come with me just please don't get in my way."

With that Jen heads towards the door the twins should have went through. Following closely, Eclair withdraws a pink gee needle from her pouch.

Standing in the bottom of a three-floored room, the twins stare at the HUcast army in front of them, above them and behind them. Groups of HUcasts standing on every platform for the entire three-floor walkways above head. The bright lights flooding the room and the weapon damage all around made the twins positive they had wandered into the weapon testing facility.

"Hey Aichu. I think we may be in trouble."

"What makes you say that? The army in front of us? Or the fact that Jen is gonna wanna inflict more physical harm on us then these guys will?"

"Well... when you put it like that... let's fight!"

With that, Kaichu rushes forward towards the closest group of HUcasts and slams into them with his Quint Custom. The Steel Tree. A massive blunt sword resembling the trunk of a centuries old tree being swung at the HUcasts effortlessly by Kaichu slams into the group and shatters five of them on contact.
Behind him Aichu starts blasting any and all enemies he can see with his own Quint Custom. Unlike his brother's sword, Aichu has the Shooting Star. A pitch-black high-powered launcher flecked with silver specks sends blasts of photon energy into the on coming androids. Tearing through twelve at a time, Aichu keeps blasting away thinking of nothing but where to aim next.
After countless moments of fighting, the brothers stand in the center of the room with torn apart and wrecked HUcast bodies scattered everywhere.

"Well Kaichu, this was a hell of a lot of fun."

"Haha! And Jen was worried about an ambush. We should probably go find her now shouldn't we?"

"Can't hurt."

Kicking aside the wrecked androids the twins make their way out the closest door they could see.

Walking into another bare room, Jen looks around for some indication as to what this room was used for. Not finding anything she continues across the room when she spots the twins entering from the other door.

"Hey! Jackasses! Where ya been?"

"Watch your mouth Jen. Can't you at least TRY to be a decent women?"

"Why? There's no fun in that Aichu".

"I'm Kaichu."

"Oh. Well whichever one you are. You find anything?"

"Yeah. Aichu and me found a weapon's testing facility a few rooms back the way we came from. Past that and the army of crazy androids there we haven't found anything."

"Army... of crazy androids? Damnit! You guys didn't leave me anything did you?"

"Hehe sorry about that. It was really fun though. Right Aichu?"

"Oh yeah! Better then beating a new video game."

"God. You idiots and your games. Don't forget we're here to find something about this Pink Gee person."

"Yeah yeah. Kaichu and me found an army. What about you?"

"Oh. I found this girl. Her name is Eclair. Eclair, these two are my friends I was telling you about. Err... Eclair? She's gone?"

Looking around the room to find Eclair, all Jen sees is the same empty room as before.

"I could have sworn she was with me when I came into this roo-!"

From behind the twins a pink gee needle flew through the air and pierced through Jen's neck. Both twins rushed forward to catch her as she fell, the needle still sticking out of her throat, causing her to be paralyzed..

"Jen!!! Aichu! Grab her left shoulder and hold her up. Damnit! Where did that come from?"

Stepping out from the doorway, Eclair walks towards the twins and stops halfway between them and the door.

"Stupid hunters. Why don't you just stay out of other people's business? I guess... you'll just have to be part of my little fireworks show tonight.

Setting Jen on the ground and removing the needle from her throat, Aichu stands up and faces Eclair. After looking at the needle he spoke in a soft voice.

"So then... you are the person with the pink gee needles. Looks like the government was right when they said you would be here. I Guess now we can capture her can't we Kaichu?"

"You go for it Aichu. I'm gonna get Jen out of here."

Picking up Jen, Kaichu starts running out the door opposite of Eclair. As he reached the door however, Eclair had thrown one of her needles into his left knee while he was still running effectively locking, and breaking it. Falling to the ground and dropping Jen, Kaichu screamed in pain as he removed the needle from his knee.

"Damnit!!! Are you alright Kaichu?"

"Just get Eclair! watch out for her needles!"

Moving to the wall to lean against it, Kaichu pulls Jen closer to him to protect her as best he can. Regaining some movement of her body, Jen casts resta on her throat to heal it as best she can.

"Heh... so Eclair... think your needles can withstand my Shooting Star?"

"That depends~ Can you use it when you can't move~?"

"Just try stopping me little lady."

Charging forward, Aichu swings his cannon at Eclair sending her sliding across the room. With swift movement he grabs Eclair by the neck just as she stands up and throws her into the center of the room.

"This can't be all you can do now. I was expecting a fun fight and all you're doing is standing there."

"Well you don't always get what you want do you~?"

"I know what's going on here you know. In any video game I've played, in situations like this your type takes hits just to lead the opponent into a trap. Sorry but it's not going to work on me."

"What if it already has~?"

Getting up and raising her right arm, a swarm of wire strings raise up from the ground and walls and tighten around Aichu's body holding him in place.

"Ya know... I could have done this at any point~ It was just fun to play with you~ Since I don't wanna be caught in the explosion I'm going to go now~ Bai Bai~"

Walking up to Aichu, Eclair leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before smiling and walking to the door. Tying the wire to a hook on the wall, she walked out the door and leaves them for the explosion. Knowing what is going to happen, Jen starts to cry, the fear reflected in her eyes.

"Kaichu! Can you do anything about these wires? Hurry up before we get killed!"

"What do you think I can do? Even if there was one within my reach my sword won't cut it. We can't do a damn thing about... wait! I still have that steak knife from lunch!"

Reaching into his pocket, Kaichu quickly grabs the knife and throws it at the wires holding Aichu and cuts one of the wires.

"Yes! Can you get out of the wires now Aichu?"

"I'll try."

After pulling on the wires in any direction he can, the wires finally loosen up and fall to the ground.

"Finally! get ready to go Kaichu!"

Aichu, now free of the wires, runs to his brother and Jen as fast as he can. After reaching them he throws his brother onto his back, then picks up Jen and runs for the exit. Shortly after making it outside the building, the whole place goes up in a ball of fire, the shockwave sending all three to the ground.

"We... we're alive? Hah... and to think... I thought I was gonna be more useful then you guys."

After collapsing to the ground, Jen passes out, joining the twins who are already unconscious.

Well... I may suck at english and all it's fancy componants like nouns and adverbs... but Here is a fic http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

hope ya like it~ Cause I enjoy writting this one XD

Expecially since I don't recall seeing another fic on PSOW that has the main char as a bad guy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

~edit~

<.<

>.>

I re-done the first chapter for the last part of it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuea on 2005-12-02 16:37 ]</font>

M_BlackHawk
Dec 1, 2005, 10:24 AM
Actually, I did enjoy this chapter. I had almost forgotten the kind of writers this forum usually gets.

Good work, and keep it up. Come to think of it, maybe I could do something with Shade Stalker.

later

M_BlackHawk

PhotonDrop
Dec 1, 2005, 11:41 PM
Who knew Eccy would be so evil? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I like this a lot, you better continue it XD

Kuea
Dec 1, 2005, 11:56 PM
Yeah >.>;;

Well chances are I'm probably gonna go through chapter 1 again and re-write some of it as I was writting this late at night and was hurrying it along so I could go to bed http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

I sorta left out some of the parts with Eclair and the others http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

And yeah, this fic I am going to post all the way through to the end http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sagasu
Dec 2, 2005, 04:43 AM
Expecially since I don't recall seeing another fic on PSOW that has the main char as a bad guy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

No, not many anyway. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

An interesting beginning, though I'm confused as to what exactly the three's purpose for being in the building in the first place.

CupOfCoffee
Dec 2, 2005, 07:58 AM
As I gathered, they were doing a mission or something to find and capture someone named the Pink Gee, who turned out to be Eclair. They did not do a very good job at their mission. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Pretty good, I like it so far. You're right, there aren't too many stories here featuring evil main characters, so this could turn out really interesting.