PDA

View Full Version : Situation with NCS.....

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Sep 10, 2002, 09:32 PM
I've been preparing for PSO since early July, e-mailing NCSX askign them how the modding would work and so on. One of my inquiries was if NCSX could combine the shipping charges (meaning the money I have paid) for the GC and PSO so they could be sent together by Next Day Air. They replied yes I could. Now I'm getting an e-mail saying it'll cost me 45.00. What about the money I paid for the ground shipping for PSO and GC? It was meant for them to combine that money and send me both through Next Day Air. That is what we agreed on (so to speak).

I have copies of the e-mails were I asked if it could be done and in none of them was I told I had to pay extra. What are your thoughts and opinions on this situation. Hopefull NCSX will see decided in my favor.

Agent_Reav
Sep 10, 2002, 09:48 PM
Nexy Day Air usually costs significantly more than Ground shipping... It is a console afterall. Also isn't ground shipping the lowest form u can choose on the site (Takes like 2 weeks to get it)? U can't expect for them to give u a free upgrade to Next Day dude :/

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Sep 10, 2002, 09:54 PM
On 2002-09-10 19:48, Agent_Reav wrote:
Nexy Day Air usually costs significantly more than Ground shipping... It is a console afterall. Also isn't ground shipping the lowest form u can choose on the site (Takes like 2 weeks to get it)? U can't expect for them to give u a free upgrade to Next Day dude :/

It isn't for free. they're simply getting the money I already paid and combining it to send it back faster. 45 dollars, what happens to the money I already paid, are they gonna just slip it into their pockets?

Parn
Sep 10, 2002, 11:39 PM
Wait... you should email them, asking to clarify what they mean. Perhaps they are saying that the cost is going to be $45 total now, as opposed to $38 for the mod job + shipping.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Parn on 2002-09-10 22:01 ]</font>